Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for Coin - Turn images into model!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for Coin - Turn images into model! [message #38686] Wed, 16 November 2011 16:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar ebel  is currently offline ebel
Go to all my models
Hello,

I want to 3d print a coin. Essentially similar to this post: http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6188 . I have a front & back design as an black and white image (also available as a SVG). The front will have some text, the back, some icons. However I'm finding blender difficult to use (I'm using Ubuntu Linux, so I don't think there are any other software options), so I'm asking for help. I'm willing to pay a modeler to do this.

I want this the same size & proportions as large coin, but I'm will to work within the contrainst of the material. Eventually I want to print this in silver. But I want to do some 'test prints' in something cheaper so I can examine it myself first, so once it's done, I may require some minor tweaks etc.

Please reply or PM with rates & links etc.
Re: Modeler needed for Coin - Turn images into model! [message #38687 is a reply to message #38686 ] Wed, 16 November 2011 17:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bluelinegecko  is currently offline bluelinegecko
Go to my shop
PM sent
Re: Modeler needed for Coin - Turn images into model! [message #39061 is a reply to message #38686 ] Tue, 22 November 2011 19:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar grommbert  is currently offline grommbert
Go to all my models
Hi,

I would be more than happy to take your commission.
I would charge $35 and It would take me around 1-3 days to complete.
If you're interested then please contact me at: [email]alexanderwatkinson@yahoo.co.uk

My portfolio can be viewed here: http://alexanderw.carbonmade.com/projects/3120773#2

Alex

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2011 19:35 UTC]

Previous Topic:Demogorgon from drawing
Next Topic:iPhone case modifications needed