Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38396] Fri, 11 November 2011 18:35 UTC Go to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi everyone,

There have been a few cases these last few months where shopowners seem to be facing trouble over their shop payments. Whether it's a matter of unclear communication from us, or errors in our system, I want to get to the bottom of this.

I've opened up a conversation with some of the rest of my team and at this point I want to collect feedback from shopowners in the community. I do understand that in many cases, thoughts on this have been voiced in other threads in the past, but this is an effort to collect information in one centralized place. Here's the info I'm looking for:

1) Any particular cases where you've had issues with your shop payments.

2) Suggestions for changes you'd like to see in how we structure your payments, notify you about your payments, and so on.

I'm all ears!

[Updated on: Thu, 15 December 2011 21:58 UTC] by Moderator

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38398 is a reply to message #38396 ] Fri, 11 November 2011 18:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
payment details on my shop section are not clear.

Should be 3 sections.

will pay next payout
not yet cleared
life earnings

for better transparency you should report all sales not just those with a profit.

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38402 is a reply to message #38398 ] Fri, 11 November 2011 18:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
Thanks!

I was already thinking a few things along those same lines. Good to hear it from your side as well.

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38430 is a reply to message #38402 ] Fri, 11 November 2011 22:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Currently "life earnings" include "will pay next payout" and "not yet cleared".
I suggest "life earnings" should exclude the two other categories.
So we would have:
- What has already been paid (sum of all the previous payments)
- What will be paid next month (or next payment to be more precise)
- What will be paid later, if cleared (orders of less than one month, that can still be cancelled)

Concerning the payments themselves, I never had any issue at all.
I just had a doubt once (a "your model has been shipped" notification wihout any "yipee you sold a model" notification: after asking the CS, I was confirmed that this was a reprint due to the first shipment being lost).

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38480 is a reply to message #38396 ] Sun, 13 November 2011 07:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
As above for payments clarity.

And to add that for all of my pay-outs (except the last one) I had to request the pay-out as it did not happen automatically (the paranoid side of me also thinks that there is a possibility of missing reported sales, but the sensible side says 'trust them')

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38593 is a reply to message #38480 ] Tue, 15 November 2011 01:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
Paul, hmm the fact that your paranoid side has to do any thinking is as much of the problem as anything else. We need to make sure you guys feel our system is a trustworthy one!

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38596 is a reply to message #38593 ] Tue, 15 November 2011 03:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
I've got no complaints. I have a process that manipulates the OrderSummary spreadsheet to keep track of my orders/payments.

In 18 months of doing this.. there has been twice when my payment didn't match what I expected, but then it caught up (to the penny) the next month. I think some of that is due to delays in the shipping of individual items. (that's another reason I'd like to see the ship date in the OrderSummary sheet)

There have been a couple of times when the payment wasn't made exactly on the 15th.. but for the small amount of money that I earn, that's tolerable.

+1 for separating past / current / future payouts

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38864 is a reply to message #38396 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 00:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop
@Paul , let your paranoia go overboard especially if you're a big earner on shapeways

Check and double check anything about your sales and payments - trust is earned and when you give it away just like that you might get what i had to endure since 2010 !

I was asked by Ana to "weigh in" on this thread from a previous one where i was asked by ceramicwombat why do i feel things are crooked at shapesways ... (i'm done with pretty words and EU politeness)

It begun at the end of 2010 , where over $1200 of my logged markup was missing ! - hounders of dollars were skimmed for each of the last 3 pay-period of 2010 .... the whole story is here:
http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&&th=5 616&goto=32646#msg_32646

After 3 weeks of no reply to my emails i threatened i will take action - only then Bart intervened and my money was paid in 2 installments...

Here is what Ana wrote me after i reopened my shop in march 2010:
Quote:

We're working hard to enable people like you to develop your craft
and hopefully make some profit, so discrepancies like what you
experienced aren't ok. After taking a bit to look things over with my
teammates, Peter (cc'ed) and the development team are handling this
directly.

See also Bart comments on this Blog post ...

http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/787-The-Dizzying-Dema nd-for-Dungeons-Dragons-Dice.html

Quote:

@Dizingof: I'm sorry to see that reaction - as far as I am aware we have ensured all of your sales have been fully accounted for. If not, then please get back in touch with me via email. If anyone has any queries about their payments please contact us directly to resolve it.
#3.1 Bart Veldhuizen on 2011-03-31 14:07

But that did not stop - i posted countless posts of sales not logged in the xsl file, co creators fulfilled but not logged , co creator jobs appearing but aren't found in the system (funny how they had customers names on them...) - i wont bore you more with this.

My blunt conclusion is Shapeways has been skimming my sales & my markups and i cant say i'm the only shop owner who suffered this shameful conduct.

I'm not fooled by sweet talking this issue as "system errors" , this site is NO LONGER in Beta

Today i found out i get ZERO markup on a model on the gifts page:

http://www.shapeways.com/gifts/

Click on my Dymaxion World Map model , add it to your cart - you will see the that the price is the cost to print WITHOUT my markup !! Twisted Evil

I demand to know all and every single sale this model has made and to be paid my markup !

No more excuses - shapeways STOP skimming and stealing my sales and markups !!

Enough is Enough !!

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38865 is a reply to message #38396 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 01:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar aeron203  is currently offline aeron203
Go to my shop
Asher, the price in the guide is manually typed, not derived from your model page. When I look at your Dymaxion page the prize is indeed the $24.02 that shows in the cart, not the $28.92 written in the guide. Log off and take a look: http://www.shapeways.com/model/364764/

I had the co-creator issue in January and immediately started a thread: http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4456&a mp;start=0&

It turned out what was happening was that when someone customized an item it was being piped back to our accounts as if we had customized it. If they added it to their cart it showed as an order, even though they never bought it. That is why they aren't in the Excel file. When this bug was fixed they disappeared from our order lists. What I thought was a huge malfunctioning sales spike turned out to just show me how many people customize a co-creator but then don't go through in purchasing it (about 90%). Hopefully that helps clarify at least some of the problems you are experiencing.

Another thing that is confusing (which was already described here in a different way) is that the monthly payment is on a month delay to allow time to process the orders. You will never actually see the same amount pending as you recieve in the payment unless you do not have sales for more than a month, because the pending amount includes the current month.

Aaron - 40westdesigns.com/blog
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38866 is a reply to message #38396 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 01:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Aaron, the price on my model is the ACTUAL cost-to-print.
ZERO markup.

If it was entered manually why without my initial markup which made it $28.92?

I know all about co-creators explanations... do a search on the forum for my posts , you will see plenty more added to yours..

Quote:

As long as humans are human, affiliate skimming will be a problem. It's too easy a temptation, and it's hard to detect

Skimming an affiliate on the web isn't something new , the word actually derived from affiliate programs gone to the dark side ...

Affiliate programs usually skim about 20% of their affiliates earnings to cover for unexpected costs such as refunds, charge backs and other overhead expense.

This should not happen here on shapeways !

And not on my account endless times !!!! Twisted Evil

Enough is Enough !!!

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38867 is a reply to message #38866 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 01:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Prices:
Detail page: 24.02 (or 28.58 if country with VAT)
Shop index page: 24.02 (or 28.58)
Cart page: 24.02 (or 28.58)
Gifts section: 28.92 (always)

Which should be the right price?
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38871 is a reply to message #38396 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 04:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar aeron203  is currently offline aeron203
Go to my shop
What's really funny about this is that you are complaining that you aren't making profit off this model, when it is simply another model you copied from the Google Warehouse. Dymaxion World Map at Google Warehouse

Taff Goch created a great model of the Fuller's map projection and shared it with the world. He has tons of really awesome math models and I hope he brings more of them to Shapeways. It would have been polite for you to at least credit the creator of the model if you are going to try to profit from it.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 November 2011 21:14 UTC]

Aaron - 40westdesigns.com/blog
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38874 is a reply to message #38871 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 09:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
I have to agree...dizingof, it is difficult to have much sympathy when so many of your models are "skimmed" from others' portfolios. To name some of those that are plainly and immediately related to my own work, your "Joint Stars", "Linked Stars Pendant" and "Linked Stars 2", are extremely derivative.

I don't doubt your skill as a modeler: to replicate these designs as well as you have is work, and I'm certainly flattered that you bothered. However I think that someone of your ability might occupy your time more productively by making original designs, or at least in taking a few seconds to add credit where it is due.

That you don't see a need to do either, makes me question the integrity of your complaints about Shapeways.

Too, as a retailer I well know that some customers are never satisfied, and while your complaints may be justified, you're not helping your case by acting like one of them. I suggest taking the dispute offline. I'd welcome news of its resolution, but while it's in process I -- your fellow Shapeways customer -- can't help you in any way. You're doing yourself no good here.

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38877 is a reply to message #38396 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 10:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TomZ  is currently offline TomZ
Go to my shop
I am missing about 3.4% of my payments for the last three months. All of the other payments (back to September 2009) have been spot-on. CS is already looking in to it.

Maybe it would be a good idea to change the markup overview to say "settled on 15-11-2011" instead of just "settled". This way it is easier for us to track what has been paid when.
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38878 is a reply to message #38396 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 13:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I'm sure more and more shop owners will start check and double check their sales, markups and their logging.

I sincerely hope that the FACTS i presented here especially the $1200+ of missing markups from my account, some of you are choosing to ignore , are a one time mess up!

@Aaron, print me a time keeper, i promise i will like you.

@Bathsheba shapeways will not dare mess with your sales/markups..

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38881 is a reply to message #38878 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 16:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
I told you that I never had any issue on the payments and actually I had verified 10 payments in a row and they were all exact: no cent more, no cent less.
But I followed Dizingof's recommendation and I checked the more recent payments.
It seems that there are errors on the 3 last ones: sometime some money is missing and some time there is too much money. Overall they gave me $20 more than what they should.
The mistakes are only on the 3 last payments (19/09/2011, 14/10/2011 and 15/11/2011).
I sent the data to the customer service and to Ana: I hope this can help to solve the problem.

So indeed there is an issue. Shapeways is aware of this issue (thus this thread). But Shapeways is not systematically (nor intentionally) reducing our earnings since I have got too much.

To come back to the possible improvements, I think that something that would be great is for each payment having the details of the models paid. In other words, a detailed invoice.

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38884 is a reply to message #38396 ] Sat, 19 November 2011 16:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
What would also be great: if you could offer us one easy way to download all the markup invoices (zipped) for a certain month/quarter/year. Saves me digging in to my email to download all of them.
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38938 is a reply to message #38884 ] Mon, 21 November 2011 02:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
TomZ wrote on Sat, 19 November 2011 16:38

What would also be great: if you could offer us one easy way to download all the markup invoices (zipped) for a certain month/quarter/year. Saves me digging in to my email to download all of them.

Are you aware of the Order Summary spreadsheet? Check the Excel icon at the top left of your shop.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #38949 is a reply to message #38938 ] Mon, 21 November 2011 10:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
I agree that some status changes need a date with them.

Especially on instances where models were canceled after the markup payout takes places.

I have noticed that payments since the delayed September one (which had a note : delayed because of technical difficulties)
do not match with the order overview amounts.

But it is only minor amounts and I trust things will be corrected once they find and fix the bug.

Edit December 1st: The error has been corrected and missing markup payed out Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 01 December 2011 07:26 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39190 is a reply to message #38396 ] Thu, 24 November 2011 04:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SheilaMunro  is currently offline SheilaMunro
Go to my shop
Just to chime in here, so far I've been so happy with Shapeways honesty and professional business practice. I don't think I've ever dealt with an online business that is more friendly and helpful. The website itself could be made a little bit better for functionality, I think that may be the problem with mark-up prices getting "skimmed", due to technical issues.

[Updated on: Thu, 24 November 2011 04:52 UTC]

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39339 is a reply to message #38396 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 01:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Anyone else has issues with the XSL file? i use open office 3 and i get gibberish - i checked previous copies of my xsl files and they load ok on the spreadsheet .

Also, the "Life time earnings" isn't updating and stuck...

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2011 03:14 UTC]

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39341 is a reply to message #38396 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 02:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Same problem here. Hopefully it's fixed by tomorrow. I think any sales we've made since the "bugs" appeared aren't showing up right now either...

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2011 02:08 UTC]

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39363 is a reply to message #39341 ] Mon, 28 November 2011 12:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
i reported this new site feature back a few days ago.

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39460 is a reply to message #38396 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 09:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I have no indication that sales are not registered.
The only thing broken about the .xls file is that it has a leading newline (\n) character which breaks some office.

If you use hex-editor or util to remove that char, they open just fine and should show near real-time sales..

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39463 is a reply to message #38396 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 10:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Yes, it seems sales are showing up fine. I'll try the hex-editor to view the .xls

Cheers,
Matt
Re: Shop Payments -- [message #39496 is a reply to message #39463 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 17:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Tom,

Check out the shop FAQ's for the 3.5%

http://www.shapeways.com/betashops/faq_s_shops

How will you pay me?
We will pay your accrued shop markups minus 3.5% to your PayPal account once a month.

We will transfer only the markups that are not 'frozen'. A markup is frozen from the moment of sales for 30 days. This lag time is installed to account for returns and exchanges from our customers. If our clients do not pay within 30 days for whatever what reason, you will not receive your mark up fee.

Generally it will work like this: If you have $45 of accrued commissions on the 15th of March, your payment will be sent out to you by the 15th of April. We will pay max 45 days after the month they were accrued.

Please be aware that if you earn less than $30, then the amount will not be paid, but will accrue to your account until such time as it becomes equal to or greater than $30.

If anyone sees any discrepancies please let us know and we will sort them all out as we have in the past.

Cheers

Duann Scott, Designer Evangelist, Shapeways
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39498 is a reply to message #38396 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 17:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
The 3.5% should be covered by the markup fee, shouldn't it? On my invoices it says "markup fee 3.5% order total incl". For nearly two years, the amount coming in to my PayPal has been precisely markup minus markup fee but for the past three months it has been less.

[Updated on: Tue, 29 November 2011 17:32 UTC]

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39499 is a reply to message #39498 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 17:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
@TomZ @duann don't mean to take you guys off course, but I need to jump in here for a moment.

I have to ask that the allegations of skimming be deleted so that we can continue this conversation in a productive manner.

Shapeways has never 'skimmed' any of it's community members accounts. Shapeways relies on the trust and goodwill of it's community for it's success, this is the greatest asset that Shapeways has and we would never risk that by skimming our communities sales. These allegations are unfounded and any errors made in the past due to bugs in our system have been repaid in full. This thread is an effort to understand and permanently wipe out these bugs.

If these false accusations aren't removed, we are going to have to lock the thread as it has ceased to be a productive avenue for feedback. I will be sure to keep a record of all feedback covered here, because it's highly valuable info to the current project to improve the payout process. I'm hoping we can keep this thread open to everyone for productive conversation.

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39504 is a reply to message #38396 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 17:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I hope that you will see that I have made no allegations of skimming in this thread (or anywhere else) and I did not mean to make such allegations. Shapeways is a wonderful company and I wouldn't dare to accuse you of cheating.
The amount of money I am missing is nearly infinitesimal and I am certain the difference in calculations is a mistake on either my or your end that will be resolved.
In any case, I only tuned in to this discussion to share my experiences and help in resolving the issue.
Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39515 is a reply to message #39504 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 18:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Tom,

Your comment did not come across as an accusation. Thanks for clarifying.

So is it your mark up - 7%

If so we will investigate to ensure there is nor error. An infinitesimal amount of discrepancy is not acceptable..

Thanks

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39530 is a reply to message #39515 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 19:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Tom, we didn't interpret your questions that way, I'm sorry about the confusion. Wink

I was jumping in and referencing some of the commentary within earlier parts of this thread.

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39557 is a reply to message #39460 ] Wed, 30 November 2011 02:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
virtox wrote on Tue, 29 November 2011 09:45

I have no indication that sales are not registered.
The only thing broken about the .xls file is that it has a leading newline (\n) character which breaks some office.

If you use hex-editor or util to remove that char, they open just fine and should show near real-time sales..

How do you do that ?

* Can shapeways programers fix this please?

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39560 is a reply to message #39557 ] Wed, 30 November 2011 04:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
of course they could. it is a simple mater of writing a php script that searches all php files on the site and return a list of those that do not start with <? odds are the error is caused because someone hit enter before the <?

Will they. Probably some day. While there at it can they get rid of the 6 decimals on the new and improved shop page. We don't need that many the 2 there was before was good enough.

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39568 is a reply to message #39499 ] Wed, 30 November 2011 08:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
ana wrote on Tue, 29 November 2011 17:42

I have to ask that the allegations of skimming be deleted so that we can continue this conversation in a productive manner.

Shapeways has never 'skimmed' any of it's community members accounts. Shapeways relies on the trust and goodwill of it's community for it's success, this is the greatest asset that Shapeways has and we would never risk that by skimming our communities sales. These allegations are unfounded and any errors made in the past due to bugs in our system have been repaid in full. This thread is an effort to understand and permanently wipe out these bugs.

If these false accusations aren't removed, we are going to have to lock the thread as it has ceased to be a productive avenue for feedback. I will be sure to keep a record of all feedback covered here, because it's highly valuable info to the current project to improve the payout process. I'm hoping we can keep this thread open to everyone for productive conversation.

Ana, you might want to retract your naive statement ..

I stated facts not fantasy - throughout 2011 i've posted dozens of cases showing what you call "bugs in our system" All on my account - sales are not logged in the xsl file, sales do not show on the next day email's invoice , co-creators sales aren't logged or vanished from your "system"

These are not "unfounded allegations" these are true facts which you and your colleagues dismiss as "false allegations" again and again and again and again and again ..... all apparently just on my account

What you're proposing, to delete my posts and dismiss me as a liar is a coverup of the truth - your work place keeps cheating me off my sales and earnings and it doesn't STOPS

Here is ANOTHER fresh example from yesterday !

These are co-creator sales - on the 26th, 29th - they are not logged on my xsl file... they do not show up this morning on the Yieppee/invoice email and the "Life time earnings" counter dont reflect them.

index.php?t=getfile&id=12382&private=0

First since this is a constructive thread where we all want to resolve such issues.. i ask you to look into this bug.. and remedy it.

Second, please do not try to bully me or this community - whom you made scared not to speak up or even apologize for finding such "system bugs" that seems to shave their earnings..

Like the email i received from Duann yesterday giving me 48 hours... to delete all my Gifs pictures from my design pages... (which are there for almost a year and Pete loves them) + remove any links that are not promoting shapeways + sort out my co-creators.. i feel i'm in the 4th grade again..

Oh he forgot "Or else..! "

Shapeways.......... i ask you again with the at most kind request
Please Please Please STOP messing with my sales again and again and again and again !! - pretty PLEASE !!!!

I'm a member since 2009 and will continue to stick around !

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39592 is a reply to message #39568 ] Wed, 30 November 2011 16:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Dizingof,

Leaving all other discussions aside for the moment we are looking into your account and the discrepancies you are seeing over the past few days to see what is happening there.

If we find a discrepancy you will of course be paid any outstanding amount and to repeat once again, at no point is Shapeways skimming your account.

Thank you for pointing this instance out to us.

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39603 is a reply to message #39592 ] Wed, 30 November 2011 18:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
A quick update.

This is related to a bug that was discovered and fixed on the 28th of November 2011 that effected all co-creators from the 23rd of November 2011.

The bug has been fixed and all shop owners documentation will be updated.

Thanks to Dev team.

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39644 is a reply to message #39603 ] Thu, 01 December 2011 04:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
duann wrote on Wed, 30 November 2011 18:21

A quick update.

This is related to a bug that was discovered and fixed on the 28th of November 2011 that effected all co-creators from the 23rd of November 2011.

The bug has been fixed and all shop owners documentation will be updated.

Thanks to Dev team.

I really, really, wish i could say that's the end of it... l sincerely hope it is.

Can i ask you please to have the Dev team sweep all of the accounting records for all sales from my shop throughout 2011 and credit my account for ALL those system-bugs i posted on the forum countless times ?

I do appreciate Shapeways will to fix this never ending fiasco and give back sales that were not credited to their rightful owners.

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39652 is a reply to message #38949 ] Thu, 01 December 2011 07:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
The minor errors in my shop payouts over the last three months have been corrected and transferred.
Also, the order overview is working again.

Thanks for the quick resolve as always!

Stijn

[Updated on: Thu, 01 December 2011 07:30 UTC]

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39664 is a reply to message #39644 ] Thu, 01 December 2011 14:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Dizingof.

The accounts team are already doing a compare of your entire payment history to ensure there is nothing outstanding.

Regards

Re: Shop Payments -- Help Me Get to the Bottom of This! [message #39920 is a reply to message #38396 ] Wed, 07 December 2011 14:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Go to my shop

[Updated on: Wed, 07 December 2011 15:14 UTC]

Pages (2): [1  2    »] 

Previous Topic:How can i get more visitors to my shop?
Next Topic:December Shop Owner Payments

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.