Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » What I'd still like to see improved on the model pages
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
What I'd still like to see improved on the model pages [message #38229] Wed, 09 November 2011 12:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar MichielCornelissen  is currently offline MichielCornelissen
Go to my shop
- Loose the more info/less info toggle. It makes the pages look confusing initially. Just leave it up to the shop owner how that page should look; if it needs a lot of info, leave it visible.

- show the thumbnails of secondary images directly, without the need to click the toggle

- bring the rich text/ html controls as I mentioned in a previous post

- show the shop logo, to make it more attractive to browse for other models as well

- make it clear if you're seeing a price including or excluding VAT

Basically: simpler, less choices for the customer, more control for the shopowner.

www.michielcornelissen.com
twitter: @michiel_ontwerp
Re: What I'd still like to see improved on the model pages [message #38495 is a reply to message #38229 ] Sun, 13 November 2011 18:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar null_and_void  is currently offline null_and_void
Go to my shop
Well less confusing is good.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 November 2011 18:39 UTC]

Re: What I'd still like to see improved on the model pages [message #39142 is a reply to message #38229 ] Wed, 23 November 2011 17:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Cookie  is currently offline Cookie
Go to all my models
Make it possible to go in and edit/ adjust the size and look of your models.
The uploading looks easy, but I'm still having issues with getting new imaged upload even though I'm following instructions on adjust the size of the file. Your system is difficult for me.

Previous Topic:3d print consists of two parts, but only one is viewable.
Next Topic:Issues with uploading my design