Home » Support » 3D Printing » Black Strong and Flexible requirements?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Black Strong and Flexible requirements? [message #38181] Tue, 08 November 2011 18:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar berky93  is currently offline berky93
Go to my shop
I recently ordered a model for print in BSF. Unfortunately, I forgot to increase the thickness of a few areas and the print was rejected. I updated the file and checked the page to re-order, but now I can't order in BSF. I am allowed to order in all of the other "strong and flexible" materials, and I made sure the bounding box for my object was well within the requirements listed for dyed WSF. I also know there are no areas too thin or detailed to print in this material. Does anyone know how to resolve this?
Re: Black Strong and Flexible requirements? [message #38191 is a reply to message #38181 ] Tue, 08 November 2011 21:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Kasss_Gnarl  is currently offline Kasss_Gnarl
Go to all my models
This sounds similar to a problem I had at one point. Try going into edit mode on the model page that you want to order, and check to see if the little white checkbox on the Black Strong & Flexible material has become un-checked.

Hopefully this will help.
Re: Black Strong and Flexible requirements? [message #38193 is a reply to message #38191 ] Tue, 08 November 2011 21:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar berky93  is currently offline berky93
Go to my shop
Hmm, that was the issue, thanks! I could have sworn that I'd checked that but I guess not. Oh well... Rolling Eyes
Re: Black Strong and Flexible requirements? [message #38194 is a reply to message #38181 ] Tue, 08 November 2011 21:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Kasss_Gnarl  is currently offline Kasss_Gnarl
Go to all my models
Great, glad that solved it. Smile

Previous Topic:Multiple object printing
Next Topic:hi i want to print

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.