Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » Release notes for Wed. Nov. 2nd 2011
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Release notes for Wed. Nov. 2nd 2011 [message #37814] Wed, 02 November 2011 22:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi everyone,

Here are the details on this week's release:

- We fixed a bunch of errors in Internet Explorer 7. There are still a few issues, but we improved functionality for the product detail pages.
- We fixed a bug that was causing a few product detail pages to be rendered incorrectly.
- A lot of navigation URLs and labels have been changed to fit the new navigation structure of the site.
- The product detail page got a minor redesign, and it now has a Google +1 button.
- Community members who sign up via Twitter and Facebook will now be able to subscribe to our newsletter.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Best,
Ana

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Release notes for Wed. Nov. 2nd 2011 [message #37832 is a reply to message #37814 ] Thu, 03 November 2011 10:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ancientbuzzard  is currently offline ancientbuzzard
Go to all my models
Ana

Thanks for the update, and I hope you had a nice holiday!

Liked your phrase;

"We fixed a bunch of errors in Internet Explorer 7"

That was something Microsoft had real trouble with! Laughing

Andrew
Re: Release notes for Wed. Nov. 2nd 2011 [message #37975 is a reply to message #37832 ] Fri, 04 November 2011 20:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
The menu under our pseudo (when we are logged) has been changed ("My shop" changed to "Manage Shop", "My Orders" to "Orders" etc.) except for the forum pages.
This is very usual when there is a menu update to forgot the forum pages: should be in your checklist... Smile

[EDIT] The "forum" pages, not the "menu" pages, sorry. Fixed my text.

[Updated on: Fri, 04 November 2011 21:38 UTC]

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Release notes for Wed. Nov. 2nd 2011 [message #37979 is a reply to message #37975 ] Fri, 04 November 2011 21:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
@ancientbuzzard Laughing Thanks, had a lovely vacation and its good to be back.

@Magic I'm not sure I follow. Can you screen cap it? Smile

Re: Release notes for Wed. Nov. 2nd 2011 [message #37981 is a reply to message #37979 ] Fri, 04 November 2011 21:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
Sure.
Go to the menu under your name. The item list is different depending on where you are (forum or out of the forum, like on the homepage for instance).
Here is the screenshot:
index.php?t=getfile&id=11788&private=0
Hope this helps.

• Attachment: Menu.jpg
    (Size: 113.24KB, Downloaded 173 time(s))

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Release notes for Wed. Nov. 2nd 2011 [message #38076 is a reply to message #37981 ] Sun, 06 November 2011 20:03 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I work here
I see what you mean now. Thanks Magic!

We've filed a bug report for this.

Previous Topic:Release October 26th, 2011
Next Topic:Shapeways Site Update 2011-11-15

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.