Long term project

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 98754_deleted, Oct 29, 2011.

1. 98754_deleted
    98754_deleted Member
    We are looking for 3d designers for jeweler projects. Projects are prototype of pendants and goldsmith mould samples. Contact us by e-mail, we will arrange a PDF and HQ sample pictures of Projects. Live support also via MSN id breguet@safe-mail.net

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  2. mctrivia
    mctrivia Well-Known Member
    what kind of 3d modeler are you looking for? Organic or parametric? How much time do you need a modeler for? Are you looking for 40+hours a week or would 10 hours a week in my spare time be suficient. There are lots here that would be interested but we need a minimum amount of information.

I am a paremetric modeler available part time.

This means that my models are formula driven and I can alter them at any time by changing a variable in the model.(I.E. decide you want it 10mm taller I can do that and everything else compensates for that.) If you look in my shop you can see there are a lot of cool designs I have done that are mathematically perfect.

If you need models that look something from nature, then you will need an organic designer.

P.S. You did not leave an email address

Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  3. Would really like to apply, but I'm probably not fast enough when it comes to 3D... also as mctrivia wrote you need to give more info