Home »  » 3D modeler needed » A request
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
A request [message #37587] Sat, 29 October 2011 07:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar Tore  is currently offline Tore
Go to all my models
Untill recently a beautifull angel in bronze guarded the grave of my older sister, who died when she was still a baby. Recently the statue was robbed by thieves. It left my parents and me angry and sad. We are looking for ways to restore the statue, yet need a designer to make it into a 3D model. Who can do it and how much would it cost?

Hope somebody can be of help. Thanks in advance.

Tore van Rooij

• Attachment: Foto0049.jpg
    (Size: 1.36MB, Downloaded 105 time(s))

icon14.gif  I will do the sculpture in 3D and no charged [message #37615 is a reply to message #37587 ] Sun, 30 October 2011 08:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JPEG  is currently offline JPEG
Go to my shop
Greetings

My name is Juan Pablo Elias Gomez.

I'm a 3D sculpture, graduated from the D.A.V.E. School @ Orlando FL and the winner in the 3D category from the Digital Design Tournament "Cut&Paste" .

I just read what you need and I feel I can help your request.

Please take a look at my Web Page Portfolio:

http://jpegmovement.blogspot.com/

If you still need it to be done, please contact me.

Have an great day .

JPEG
Re: I will do the sculpture in 3D and no charged [message #37617 is a reply to message #37615 ] Sun, 30 October 2011 09:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Dear Juan Pablo Elias Gomes,

Thank you for your reply. Yes we are still looking for a designer to bring my sisters little angel back to life. I can sent you more pictures, which I hope will be of help. The size of the angel is aproximately 30cm from toes to the top of the wings. If you need more information, please contact us.

It would be great if you could be of help. It would mean a lot to me and my family and we would find a way to make it up to you.

Sincerely,

Tore van Rooij

Re: A request [message #37662 is a reply to message #37587 ] Mon, 31 October 2011 12:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
I'm moving this to the "modeler needed" section as you will get more help there.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: A request [message #37714 is a reply to message #37662 ] Tue, 01 November 2011 04:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to all my models
i'm a 3d modeler for over 15 years.
i've done many such similar job for many clients before
you may view my works at my website :
www.its-ming.com

one of my bronze sculpt :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS2bfNPiziA&feature=mfu_i n_order&list=UL

if interested, please reply to my personal email address :
ming@its-ming.com
Re: A request [message #37715 is a reply to message #37587 ] Tue, 01 November 2011 04:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JPEG  is currently offline JPEG
Go to my shop
Greetings

I was kind of busy today. But I didn't forgot what I said.

Here it's your sister bronze Angel.

Have a fantastic day

JPEG

JPEGmovement
A real Angel [message #37743 is a reply to message #37715 ] Tue, 01 November 2011 19:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Dear JPEG,

Thank you very, very much. I am touched and you made my day. She is really beautifull, angelic, childlike and innocent. I am really happy about the way you brought her back to life. She is out of this world and guiding us.

One question I have, this is: do the angel wings arch back below the shoulders as does the original statue or could you make this happen? (you can see a small part of the lower wings in the picture).

Also is this file enough to make a 3D print and do you have any suggestions of how to print this (which material) or how to make this into a statue that could stand rain, wind and changes in temperature. I have no experience in 3D printing so forgive me the many questions.

Thanks for the beautifull recreation, thanks for doing this for me and my family. Thanks that you fasten my belief that this world is full of generous people.

May you have a great day, we will be in touch,

Sat nam,

Tore van Rooij
Re: A request [message #37744 is a reply to message #37715 ] Tue, 01 November 2011 20:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Dear JPEG,

There is one more thing. The lips they are a bit too much full lips (too adult), could you still change this?

Thanks,

Tore van Rooij
Re: A request [message #37754 is a reply to message #37744 ] Tue, 01 November 2011 21:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar JPEG8D  is currently offline JPEG8D
Go to all my models
Yes, yes, and yes.

Definitely I'll make those changes about the lips, and the arch behind it shoulders .

About the printing materials and places to be taken I provide that service.

I will send the changes by tomorrow if it's ok" with you.

Have an great day.

JPEG
http://jpegmovement.blogspot.com/p/3d-modeling-sculpting.htm l
Re: A request [message #37755 is a reply to message #37754 ] Tue, 01 November 2011 21:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Thanks you too,

Tore
Re: A request [message #38226 is a reply to message #37754 ] Wed, 09 November 2011 11:30 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
dear JPEG,

Didn't hear from you after your last reply. Did you manage the change in the wings and the mouth? Sorry, yet I am curious!

Waiting to hear from you.

Tore van Rooij

Previous Topic:Need modeler for a full size robot helmet
Next Topic:Need Modeler for "Christmas Ornament" tpe project

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.