Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Design » One passes One fails HELP!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
One passes One fails HELP! [message #37358] Wed, 26 October 2011 05:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar nitraMartin  is currently offline nitraMartin
Go to all my models
Hi. I made 2 models, approximately same size, 1,5mm thick, simple surfaces, non closed shapes. Both uploaded quickly. One soon showed up in My models, the other not. Then i reloaded the fail model. Still no success. Then i thought the surface possibly was to thin and added thickness. Still failure. There is no feedback about the problem. Please help.

Martin M B
Re: One passes One fails HELP! [message #37362 is a reply to message #37358 ] Wed, 26 October 2011 06:03 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
There's bee a few upload issues recenlty but they should be fixed by now. Let Barry know via http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6708&a mp;start=0&

Paul

Previous Topic:Socket for E27 lamp
Next Topic:Do I need to make 1 solid object in order to be able to have it printed?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.