Home » Community » Introductions » Hi Everyone!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi Everyone! [message #37187] Sat, 22 October 2011 20:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar MealeaYing  is currently offline MealeaYing
Go to my shop
Hello,
I hope you are all doing well!

I make things in Sculptris, Zbrush and a bunch of other programs and am thinking about printing stuff, mainly cause it looks like a lot of fun (that and I might learn something!).
I found this site through Zbrush Central and some of the users there.

Cheers!
Mealea

(-_-) {GRIN!)
Re: Hi Everyone! [message #37192 is a reply to message #37187 ] Sun, 23 October 2011 05:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Mealea,

Welcome to Shapeways,

One thing to keep in mind (especially fro ZBrush users) is the standard upload process has a 1 million triangle upload limit but there is a workaround here.

http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/564-How-To-3D-Print-H igh-Polygon-Models-with-Shapeways.html

Enjoy

Duann Scott,
Re: Hi Everyone! [message #37272 is a reply to message #37192 ] Mon, 24 October 2011 19:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MealeaYing  is currently offline MealeaYing
Go to my shop
Hi Duann,

Thank you for that! The picture is hilarious!

I read the instructions but have no clue what they are saying (aside from being able to exceed a million polygons).
Anyhow, I am no where near ready to print anything yet, I need to learn a bunch of stuff first I think. That and figure out how to make use of Pay Pal.

Cheers!

(-_-) {GRIN!)

Previous Topic:Starting in Shapeways
Next Topic:New JVoz

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.