Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Airplane modeler needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Airplane modeler needed [message #37183] Sat, 22 October 2011 16:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar Dave.simes  is currently offline Dave.simes
Go to all my models
I own a single engine Mooney and would like a desktop model for display. Actually, I would like 2 made. I have 2 dimensional specs from the factory, as well as a ton of photos. Any takers?
Re: Airplane modeler needed [message #37185 is a reply to message #37183 ] Sat, 22 October 2011 17:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
heck yeah!

pm me with pics, dimensions, and final size requirements and i can get started...

will also need budget, time table and material requirements before printing can be made.

chris

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com
Re: Airplane modeler needed [message #37233 is a reply to message #37183 ] Sun, 23 October 2011 20:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar setal  is currently offline setal
Go to my shop
PM send
Re: Airplane modeler needed [message #37347 is a reply to message #37183 ] Tue, 25 October 2011 21:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar marcobeer  is currently offline marcobeer
Go to my shop
PM send!

[Updated on: Tue, 25 October 2011 21:31 UTC]

Previous Topic:PELICAN MODEL
Next Topic:Start a tank Serie (1:100/15mm) and i need a modeler

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.