Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Help!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help! [message #37124] Fri, 21 October 2011 16:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar Abstergo  is currently offline Abstergo
Go to all my models
See, I got these blue prints (Witch I did not create) and I am no good at 3D modeling. If someone could contact me and help make it, I would be happy to give you the blueprints and dimensions. Thank you alot!
Abstergo Cool

Re: Help! [message #37129 is a reply to message #37124 ] Fri, 21 October 2011 17:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
From http://www.shapeways.com/support/faq :

> Are there prohibited products?
... Weaponry look products are not accepted on Shapeways, neither private, nor public. Any file containing such content will be removed without further notice. We are allowed to make an exception for miniature weaponry (maximum size 10cm).

I believe that some law in the Netherlands prevents the "export" of weapons.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Help! [message #37131 is a reply to message #37124 ] Fri, 21 October 2011 18:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
C'mon, that's LARP stuff. ^^

But that thing would be VERY expensive....
Let's say it's 3cm wide and 10cm long... that would be more than $100 just for printing the casing (in WSFp), without anything inside...
Re: Help! [message #39489 is a reply to message #37131 ] Tue, 29 November 2011 16:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Abstergo  is currently offline Abstergo
Go to all my models
Im hopeing to make it out of plastic and mabye if it works at 3X10. It will print the hole thing. I think it would be better printing it in pieces.
Thanks for taking interest!
Abstergo

Previous Topic:Modelers needed for art project
Next Topic:modeling guages

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.