Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » I want to hire a modeller - 3D logo
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I want to hire a modeller - 3D logo [message #37050] Thu, 20 October 2011 17:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar Aerilon  is currently offline Aerilon
Go to all my models
Hi,

I need to create a 3D logo from a rough 2D logo. I also need to get this as a animation with the disk "spinning" or "rotating" horizontally. I am willing to give a few dollars to someone that will be willing to help me with this (via paypal). I believe that it would not take a average modeller much time. I would also appreciate the blender file, if I need to make changes in the future.

I attach a rough draft of the logo I have in mind. If possible, I would like the glow to be bright red. I tried but I am graphically disabled.

Please take a look at the image, and leave a message with when I can expect at the image and the animation, the cost for your time and any questions you may have.

Thanks

• Attachment: aerilon.png
    (Size: 76.29KB, Downloaded 103 time(s))

Re: I want to hire a modeller - 3D logo [message #37054 is a reply to message #37050 ] Thu, 20 October 2011 18:15 UTC Go to previous message
avatar accushape3d  is currently offline accushape3d
Go to my shop
pm sent!

www.accushape3d.com 15 years of proven experience in Solidworks and Mechanical Design.

Previous Topic:Too thin walls problem
Next Topic:Modeler Wanted to Create Ball Joint Doll Template

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.