Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » I want to hire a modeller - 3D logo
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I want to hire a modeller - 3D logo [message #37050] Thu, 20 October 2011 17:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar Aerilon  is currently offline Aerilon
Go to all my models
Hi,

I need to create a 3D logo from a rough 2D logo. I also need to get this as a animation with the disk "spinning" or "rotating" horizontally. I am willing to give a few dollars to someone that will be willing to help me with this (via paypal). I believe that it would not take a average modeller much time. I would also appreciate the blender file, if I need to make changes in the future.

I attach a rough draft of the logo I have in mind. If possible, I would like the glow to be bright red. I tried but I am graphically disabled.

Please take a look at the image, and leave a message with when I can expect at the image and the animation, the cost for your time and any questions you may have.

Thanks

• Attachment: aerilon.png
    (Size: 76.29KB, Downloaded 102 time(s))

Re: I want to hire a modeller - 3D logo [message #37054 is a reply to message #37050 ] Thu, 20 October 2011 18:15 UTC Go to previous message
avatar accushape3d  is currently offline accushape3d
Go to my shop
pm sent!

www.accushape3d.com 15 years of proven experience in Solidworks and Mechanical Design.

Previous Topic:Too thin walls problem
Next Topic:Modeler Wanted to Create Ball Joint Doll Template