Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for someone to Model my Super Hero Character
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for someone to Model my Super Hero Character [message #36982] Wed, 19 October 2011 22:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar thewildwillshow.com@hotmail.com  is currently offline thewildwillshow.com@hotmail.com
Go to all my models
Aloha,

I have a Super Hero Character that I would like to have Model for printing... I already have the artwork for the Character in detail, I just need to have it turned into a 3D Model ready for printing on Shapeways.... As it is just a hobby for me, there's no budget, I am hoping to find someone who would like to do it for the experence and build their port..... If you are interested, please let me know.. You can email me at :

thewildwillshow.com@hotmail.com

Will
Re: Looking for someone to Model my Super Hero Character [message #36984 is a reply to message #36982 ] Wed, 19 October 2011 22:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
pictures please.

i have various superheros in my shop and would be willing to take another go at it.

chris

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com
Re: Looking for someone to Model my Super Hero Character [message #36986 is a reply to message #36984 ] Wed, 19 October 2011 23:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar thewildwillshow.com@hotmail.com  is currently offline thewildwillshow.com@hotmail.com
Go to all my models
Ok... What's your email address...
Re: Looking for someone to Model my Super Hero Character [message #37014 is a reply to message #36984 ] Thu, 20 October 2011 10:22 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Send me your email address and I will send you the art work....

Previous Topic:Custom Game Pawn and Token
Next Topic:Too thin walls problem

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.