Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for someone to Model my Super Hero Character
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for someone to Model my Super Hero Character [message #36982] Wed, 19 October 2011 22:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar thewildwillshow.com@hotmail.com  is currently offline thewildwillshow.com@hotmail.com
Go to all my models
Aloha,

I have a Super Hero Character that I would like to have Model for printing... I already have the artwork for the Character in detail, I just need to have it turned into a 3D Model ready for printing on Shapeways.... As it is just a hobby for me, there's no budget, I am hoping to find someone who would like to do it for the experence and build their port..... If you are interested, please let me know.. You can email me at :

thewildwillshow.com@hotmail.com

Will
Re: Looking for someone to Model my Super Hero Character [message #36984 is a reply to message #36982 ] Wed, 19 October 2011 22:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
pictures please.

i have various superheros in my shop and would be willing to take another go at it.

chris

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com
Re: Looking for someone to Model my Super Hero Character [message #36986 is a reply to message #36984 ] Wed, 19 October 2011 23:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar thewildwillshow.com@hotmail.com  is currently offline thewildwillshow.com@hotmail.com
Go to all my models
Ok... What's your email address...
Re: Looking for someone to Model my Super Hero Character [message #37014 is a reply to message #36984 ] Thu, 20 October 2011 10:22 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Send me your email address and I will send you the art work....

Previous Topic:Custom Game Pawn and Token
Next Topic:Too thin walls problem