Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Deleting unwanted items
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Deleting unwanted items [message #3025] Wed, 18 February 2009 20:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar Pixel Vortex   is currently offline Pixel Vortex
Go to my shop
How do you delete unwanted products from your shops. I have some models that ended up to large or to small that I want to get rid of.
Re: Deleting unwanted items [message #3026 is a reply to message #3025 ] Wed, 18 February 2009 21:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Pixel Vortex,

That's easy! Just click on the model and uncheck "Available to all".

You can recognize if the models are available in your shop when the shopping cart logo at the left bottom is pink. If it is grey than it is not available in your shop.

Best regards,

Robert
Re: Deleting unwanted items [message #3028 is a reply to message #3026 ] Thu, 19 February 2009 00:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Ive done that but I was hoping there would be a way to complelty delete it from the system. When Im viewing my own shop and trying to keep track of things, things get very cluttered with unwanted models.
Re: Deleting unwanted items [message #3031 is a reply to message #3028 ] Thu, 19 February 2009 04:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar daddymack  is currently offline daddymack
Go to my shop
underneath your viewing window there are 3 buttons 'enlarge' 'view in 3d' and 'delete'... delete makes your model disappear completely from the system from what I can tell
Re: Deleting unwanted items [message #3034 is a reply to message #3031 ] Thu, 19 February 2009 14:38 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
lol ok I found it, haha I cant beleive i hadnt seen that before. Thanks

Previous Topic:How do I know that I´ve sold a print?
Next Topic:potential situation

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.