Home »  » Introductions » Peter R
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Peter R [message #36186] Fri, 07 October 2011 20:54 UTC Go to next message
avatar Peter R  is currently offline Peter R
Go to all my models
Gidday. I am an old modeller trying to work out how I can get master patterns made for resin scale model parts making.
My biggest problem is I suffer from Chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis and my fingers aren't what they use to be.
I am want someone to design a soft drink can, and I have another part in 1/48 scale, which I want downsized to 1/72.
As I do not work anymore, the cost of everything has a bearing on what I can afford/make/produce.
I would appreciate help in the above matters, as I do not have the time or finance, to learn CAD type programmes.

Thanking you.

Peter R.
Re: Peter R [message #36443 is a reply to message #36186 ] Tue, 11 October 2011 21:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Peter, so are you looking to hire someone to help you with 3D modeling? if so, I'll move this thread over to the "3D Modeler Wanted" section of the forum.

Community Manager | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Returns
Next Topic:Jewelry designer

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.