Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » reorder the keywords, in the new shop layout
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
reorder the keywords, in the new shop layout [message #36027] Thu, 06 October 2011 09:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar mmhajvth  is currently offline mmhajvth
Go to my shop
Hi there,

I have a question about al the keywords now displayed in the new shop layout.
Is it possible to reorder them? Like deleting, changing and making some new when there now missing or spelled incorrectly.

I ask this because my shop is now realy not looking tidy with the list of keywords shown at the side. Embarassed

Thanks already for your answers,

With kind regards,

Mark

[Updated on: Thu, 06 October 2011 11:06 UTC]

Re: reorder the keywords, in the new shop layout [message #36028 is a reply to message #36027 ] Thu, 06 October 2011 10:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
/edit

Uhh, shop keywords... sorry, I thought about the new model page. Embarassed

[Updated on: Thu, 06 October 2011 10:11 UTC]

Re: reorder the keywords, in the new shop layout [message #36030 is a reply to message #36028 ] Thu, 06 October 2011 10:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Well thank you for your answer, I found out that when I change the keywords of my products, they will also change in de shop.

So Thanks!

Maybe you can reupload your image so that other people can see hou to do that as well.

But there is one more question. How do I remove keywords of products that already have been deleted, sometimes months or years ago?
Because those keywords are still listed in my shop Embarassed

With kind regards,

Mark

[Updated on: Thu, 06 October 2011 10:59 UTC]

Re: reorder the keywords, in the new shop layout [message #36044 is a reply to message #36030 ] Thu, 06 October 2011 14:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
The pic how to change the keywords on the model page ?
Sure...

index.php?t=getfile&id=11313&private=0

mmhajvth wrote on Thu, 06 October 2011 10:40

But there is one more question. How do I remove keywords of products that already have been deleted, sometimes months or years ago?
Because those keywords are still listed in my shop.

Unfortunately, it seems like the data of "deleted" models is only removed from our pages, but not really deleted.
dizingof wrote something similar in this thread.

• Attachment: L5.png
    (Size: 15.09KB, Downloaded 93 time(s))

Re: reorder the keywords, in the new shop layout [message #36047 is a reply to message #36044 ] Thu, 06 October 2011 14:38 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Thanks, pfeiffer stylez.

I think I will ask the people of Shapeways to help with this.

With kind regards,

Mark

Previous Topic:How to see what I sold
Next Topic:Cart Prices

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.