Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need a modeler for modern dollhouse furniture based on vector drawings
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  Need a modeler for modern dollhouse furniture based on vector drawings [message #35429] Thu, 29 September 2011 17:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar mariah  is currently offline mariah
Go to all my models
I'm a graphic designer/illustrator looking for someone to create 3D models of furniture and other stuff for a cool modern dollhouse project. I work in Adobe Illustrator and can provide vector files of the objects or just pencil sketches if that is more helpful. Please PM me if you're interested. The scale is 1:12. I'm not sure about the quantity as it will be based on the cost involved. Thank you!
-Mariah DeMarco
http://www.mariahdemarco.com

[Updated on: Thu, 29 September 2011 17:45 UTC]

Re: Need a modeler for modern dollhouse furniture based on vector drawings [message #35498 is a reply to message #35429 ] Fri, 30 September 2011 04:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to all my models
i'm interested .
i'm a 3d modeler for 15 years.
you may view my works at my website :
www.its-ming.com
if interested in my service, please email me @ :
ming@its-ming.com .
thanks Smile
Re: Need a modeler for modern dollhouse furniture based on vector drawings [message #35511 is a reply to message #35429 ] Fri, 30 September 2011 08:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi Mariah,

PM sent.

Cheers,
Paul
Re: Need a modeler for modern dollhouse furniture based on vector drawings [message #35601 is a reply to message #35429 ] Sat, 01 October 2011 15:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar liamo1991  is currently offline liamo1991
Go to all my models
Hi, might be able to help you. If you could send a simple vector of what you are hoping to make and I could see what i can do with it and show you a sample?
thanks

Previous Topic:need Breen ship/Dominion ships
Next Topic:nokia 6630 case