Home » Shapeways » Official Announcements » Release of Markup Wizard Delayed By 1 Day
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Release of Markup Wizard Delayed By 1 Day [message #35289] Wed, 28 September 2011 02:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey everyone,

After speaking with our engineering team, the CSV-based Markup Wizard is going to be released, on Thursday at 9am, slightly later than we'd first planned.

I know many of you are waiting patiently to get your hands on it, so I wanted to be sure to fill you all. Please bear with us just a few extra hours.

Thanks!
Ana

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2011 02:20 UTC]

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Release of Markup Wizard Delayed By 1 Day [message #35296 is a reply to message #35289 ] Wed, 28 September 2011 04:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
9am Australia Eastern Time will be fine!! <GRIN>

And, yes, I'm sure you meant US-EDT. <grin>

It's better to have it right than have it early and broken. Take your time.

[Updated on: Wed, 28 September 2011 04:00 UTC]

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Release of Markup Wizard Delayed By 1 Day [message #35347 is a reply to message #35296 ] Wed, 28 September 2011 18:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
The only problem I have with the delay is it's getting very near the time of the price change.

Don't leave us a lot of time to work out how to use it, workout what formula we want to use for the markup, code the spreadsheet, fix our code(repeat as necessary), check the results and change all our mark-ups.

Tom
Re: Release of Markup Wizard Delayed By 1 Day [message #35357 is a reply to message #35289 ] Wed, 28 September 2011 19:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
It would be very useful, if we could temporarily take down all for sale models with the flick of a checkbox!
A simple override on the sale status should be easy enough?

This would gives us some extra time while we catch up on fixing descriptions and markups.

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Release of Markup Wizard Delayed By 1 Day [message #35396 is a reply to message #35289 ] Thu, 29 September 2011 14:00 UTC Go to previous message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
I see it's now live !

one thing I've instantly seen is some models that are available in all materials that should not be and some that should be in categories that are not.

So even if I don't use it for the mark-up,it let me see those errors in my shop setup and has earned it's keep in my book.

Tom

Previous Topic:Shapeways Site Update 2011-09-28
Next Topic:New Product Detail Page

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.