Inventory as xls with file names and volumes

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by universaljointNU, Sep 26, 2011.

1. hi guys.

i love shapeways.

i'd also love the ability to export and xls of my inventory with all the data but also including FILE NAME and VOLUME.

thanks for all the good stuff,

jonathan

2. ooh. a BOUNDING BOX length, width and height would also help a great deal. lately i have been uploading smaller models in place of larger models and it is hard to make sure this upload has taken place of the old one.

thanks again.

3. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
  4. Hi. Thank you for the information.

Can I please ask you if there is a location for "All my Threads" or "All my posts"?

I know there is the uber helpful post notification but once I get into Shapeways is there a place for posts that I have participated in or started?

I always have a hard time finding posts that I might want to follow up on and if I go out of the forum and then back into my email and then back into the forum it is less convenient than locating them all in the forum.

Is this available and if so can you point me in the right direction? Please.

Thanks.

5. Youknowwho4eva
    Yup, if you click on your screen name there is a button that says "show all messages by *screen name*" So you or anyone can view all that you have done.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  6. hmmm. i am not seeing this for some reason.

i have my screen name on the top right with "log out" "contact" and the search bar next to it.

i click on it and where is this?

i am not seeing this button.

i am logged in.

7. Youknowwho4eva
    No not that one up there, the one here on you post. Like my name here, if you click on it you can see all my 1900 some posts if you want.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
  8. ah. awesome.

thank you so much.

- Jon