Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Uploads seem buggy (where is the file name?)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Uploads seem buggy (where is the file name?) [message #35201] Mon, 26 September 2011 21:51 UTC
avatar formpig  is currently offline formpig
Go to all my models
I am having problems using the "upload new model" (or replace model or whatever) option on my design's page. I am trying to upload a new model that is 50% of the size of the original and I can't tell whether the upload is working or not.

The price seems to stay the same and the image seems to stay the same and I can't figure out how to know what is going on. Is this just me?

is there somewhere that I can review the name of my models' FILE NAMES that I have uploaded? I can't see how I am supposed to make sure that the files are correctly uploaded if I don't see the name of the file.

ALSO, I have a whole series of models that start with the same word - like "MyModel_whatever I want to say.stl". Right now I am getting emails from Shapeways that say "We are sorry, your model MyModel had a problem...". But I have no way of knowing if this was MyModel_cute_pony.stl or if it was MyModel.purple_unicorn.stl or if it was - well anyway, I can't tell which model Shapeways had a problem with...

Help?

P.S. I /love/ Shapeways

Previous Topic:Hot Summer Sale
Next Topic:Inventory as xls with file names and volumes