Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Keywords - we now have keywords!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Keywords - we now have keywords! [message #34958] Fri, 23 September 2011 11:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
I've noticed the shop pages now come with added keywords.

Looking at mine I'm guessing they are generated from search queries leading to the page - is this right and can we edit them ?

Tom
Re: Keywords - we now have keywords! [message #34991 is a reply to message #34958 ] Fri, 23 September 2011 15:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
That's interesting... the keywords look like they're also taken from the shop category names... I've got some with 'New Releases' keyphrase that are in my New Releases shop category. I just tested, the shop category name is added when the model is added to the shop category.

[edit]
The shop category keyword/phrase links to the shop category, whereas the normal keywords link to the search function.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 September 2011 15:48 UTC]

Re: Keywords - we now have keywords! [message #35000 is a reply to message #34958 ] Fri, 23 September 2011 16:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Very very weird... i have keywords i've used on OLD models which i've deleted months ago..

That means shapeways doesn't REALLY delete our models data but actually archives it.

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: Keywords - we now have keywords! [message #35001 is a reply to message #35000 ] Fri, 23 September 2011 16:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Another thing I just spotted, the page meta tag for keywords is strangely missing the keywords!

Re: Keywords - we now have keywords! [message #38496 is a reply to message #35001 ] Sun, 13 November 2011 18:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar null_and_void  is currently offline null_and_void
Go to my shop
Is there a way that items will be categorized only by what that individual item is categorized for.

[Updated on: Sun, 13 November 2011 18:47 UTC]

Previous Topic:organizing files
Next Topic:Shop backups?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.