Page view count, it's gone - would you like it back?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stop4stuff, Sep 23, 2011.

Page view count - would you like it back?

1. Yes

2. Indifferent

3. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    With the changes in the new model page, it turns out that the page view count was removed and may or may not be back.

Whilst voting here may or may not sway the decision makers, it's your chance to show how you feel about the page view count.

Paul

2. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    I voted Yes because I feel that the page view count is an overall useful tool for relating page views against sales.

3. tebee
    tebee Well-Known Member
    It would be nice if it was accurate this time too.......

4. aeron203
    aeron203 Member
    I would also like the number of views and favorites to be visible. For now, the co-creators are using the old code, so we can see those stats for co-creators by hitting "personalize".

5. Yes, definately, really useful to see which models are most popular on the shop, please, please bring it back!

Regards

Richard.

6. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
    Noted!

Thank you, Paul. If I can get any more support on this one, it'll make it that much easier for me to make the case that we need to get it reinstated! ;)

7. Schmiegel
    Schmiegel Member
    Voted Yes as it allows to see what models are interesting for others and what not - even for a zero-seller like me ;)

Btw ... the model download is also gone, isn't it? I loved it as it allowed easily find out which of the 10 object versions I have actually was deemed good enough to be published ... without my non existing advanced archiving skills ;)

8. stannum
    stannum Well-Known Member
    Download appears when edit mode is on. So do other things, just read the full page, not everything is where you expect it.

9. Schmiegel
    Schmiegel Member
    Ah Thanks stannum - I found it!

If I want to download my model I just have to activate the public download, save that setting, and then I see a Download button. Cool!
    After downloading I can deactivate public download again - that's particular useful for models where I really do not want public file download.
    :rolleyes: