Home » Support » 3D Printing »

The way they are printed?

Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
The way they are printed? [message #2855] Thu, 05 February 2009 19:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar kichigai  is currently offline kichigai
Messages: 0
Registered: August 2008
Go to all my models
Junior Member
I don't know how I can discribe this question but I will try my best. I can draw a picture of what I mean if it would help explain my question.

When a 3D item is printed like for an example... a ball. Is it done by layering like little stairs on it or is it straight slope to each polygon point if it's at an angle?
Re: The way they are printed? [message #2862 is a reply to message #2855 ] Thu, 05 February 2009 21:08 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Whystler  is currently offline Whystler
Messages: 4
Registered: September 2008
Go to my shop
Junior Member
Hello Smile

As far as I understand your question, it's layer by layer, but the layers are extremely thin.


Check out my website: http://tshawnjohnson.wordpress.com/

Previous Topic:gummy material
Next Topic:thickness under 1mm in the White detail and SWFlex material



We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.