Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeller needed to create a Analytical Engine scale model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeller needed to create a Analytical Engine scale model [message #33802] Mon, 05 September 2011 10:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar tom_a_sparks  is currently offline tom_a_sparks
Go to all my models
I am looking for a 3D modeller who can create a scale model of the Analytical Engine ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytical_engine )
Re: Modeller needed to create a Analytical Engine scale model [message #33804 is a reply to message #33802 ] Mon, 05 September 2011 12:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar accushape3d  is currently offline accushape3d
Go to my shop
sent you a pm.
Thanks

www.accushape3d.com 15 years of proven experience in Solidworks and Mechanical Design.
Re: Modeller needed to create a Analytical Engine scale model [message #33828 is a reply to message #33802 ] Tue, 06 September 2011 08:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
PM sent.

Re: Modeller needed to create a Analytical Engine scale model [message #33907 is a reply to message #33802 ] Tue, 06 September 2011 22:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar tom_a_sparks  is currently offline tom_a_sparks
Go to all my models
some of you have PM me Questions so I decided to make the replys public

what I looking for is a non-function, 51.4 mm (L) × 21.4 mm (B) × 8.4 mm (H) version

Price: unset

Materials: Antique Bronze or White, Strong & Flexible

Previous Topic:Shameless request
Next Topic:Modeller needed for a metal design

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.