Home » Community » General Discussion » Community request Top list
Search Search  
 () 2 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon1.gif  Community request Top list [message #33451] Sat, 27 August 2011 21:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
These are the requests gathered in the previous topic, thanks to all for contributing so far!

Please post your feature requests, bug reports or change requests to the thread and I will add them and we can try to compile an overview of most wanted/needed.

For now the numbering is arbitrary and for short term reference, as items will be added and resorted.

To avoid multi-page monster topics, I will start a fresh post every so often.

Woody64 was already kind enough to make a start with a categorial subdivision and priority sorting.

Actually data is now in an XLS file!

Three sheets:
Legend.
Request list.
Changelog for the xls.

Please post new items and small alterations here.

In case of many changes, please make them as you see fit to the file, tag file with you name and upload it. PLEASE update changelog.
Then post that file and a summary here of what you did, please Smile

To give your view on priority, download file, ONLY change severity as you see fit and post back here, I will gather and merge.

Next post contains a flat CC of current state.

Keep ehm coming Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2011 11:21 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Community request Top 55-1 [message #33453 is a reply to message #33451 ] Sat, 27 August 2011 21:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert

1. FR 2,5 3 2 Report sales without markup
  2. CR 1,5 2 1 16 31 Fix markup matrix for large shops: Breakdown per section / 10 rows per page to speed up / Hide models not for sale/Show only model not for sale. Improve layour/reduce scrolling. It's near impossible to manage for large shops
  3. CR 1 1 1 Improve site loading time, replace unnecessary ajax. Customers/Designers are bored with low responding sites
  4. CR 2 2 2 41 Better markup management on product page, add a "to all" button (Merged with NR 43)
  5. CR 2 2 2 Triple check the buying flow (add to cart vs order now)
  6. FR 2,5 3 2 49 8 9 15 Modelnumbers in order overview.
  7. FR 3 3 3 48 Order and orderline numbers in shipping email
  8. FR 3 3 3 6 Shipped dates in order overview
  9. FR 2,5 2 3 6 Personal orders in order overview
  10. FR 2,5 3 2 Resubmit/Edit previous orders
  11. CR 2 2 2 Rich description for each shop section (as current shop description)
  12. CR 2 2 2 2 31 Make separate page of old shop-inventory, current old version has reload issues.
  13. FR 2 2 2 Allow edit of shop-section names
  14. FR 2 2 2 Allow sorting of shop-sections
  15. CR 2 2 2 6 Long model names in order overview.
  16. CR 2 2 2 2 31 Allow to move an object at the end/beginning of the list in the new product inventory and to move it to the next/previous "page", exactly as in the old inventory (a page could be a group of 8 objects for instance): one position at a time is not really efficient.
  17. FR 3 3 3 31 Allow more than two lines of products in the old inventory
  18. FR 1 1 1 Allow the editing of picture caption in product page (not only at upload time) Seems not major but a change from designer affects printing direction and it's the first thing a customer sees.
  19. FR 3 3 3 Allow sorting of pictures in product page
  20. FR 3 3 3 Allow more than one video in the product page
  21. CR 2,5 2 3 48 Full model names in shipping email
  22. FR 2 2 2 48 Differentiation between customer and personal orders in shipping email
  23. FR 3 3 3 Delete models from an overview page
  24. FR 3 3 3 31 Manage models from overview page (visible/private/unlisted)
  25. FR 3 3 3 A better 3d viewer, preferably capable of color.
  26. FR 3 3 3 Improve pricing model for co-creator items, markup dependent on actual volume used in uploaded model.
  27. FR 3 3 3 Make download button available for shop-owners on co-creator models.
  28. BF 2,5 2 3 Fix that models can't be updated, if "available in material" list is empty. (the (no suitable material/size error)
  29. BF 3 3 3 Fix co-creator theme sort, sort by name/price does not work as expected.
  30. CR 3 3 3 Improve voting system (moderated)
  31. FR 1 1 1 2 Excel/CSV export/import feature, so we can mass edit all data for all models offline. The only way to manage large shops or changes. Or do something similar in an effective and fast!!! way. I personally spent more time in managing this during the last months then in doing new things ...
  32. BF 3 3 3 Impossible to order co-creator items when "Listed on site" option is un-set. (private co-creator?)
  33. CR 3 3 3 Shapeways should not cancel co-creator orders without contacting the designer, allowing to fix the error
  34. BF 2 2 2 Fix the Material filter in the Gallery's Product (see for instance the category dice, where you will see that all dice seem to be available in any material, which they are not.
  35. BF 2 2 2 Fix the Category selection, it is not consistent: for the first sub-category it is OK if you check the category and then the sub-category, but for the second if you check first a category you cannot check any of its sub-category anymore.
  36. CR 2 2 2 Allow URL with brackets in the forum posts or remove any bracket from Shapeways URL's, because brackets break links.
  37. BF 2 2 2 Fix count between brackets in shops section, the amount currently does not correlate with actual amount of public items. Magics jewels contains 27 items, page right bottom says 29
  38. BF 3 3 3 Co-creator bug: sometimes an item from order overview does not appear on todo-list and designer does not get an email with link. The current fix/work-around is not clear.
  39. CR 1 1 1 Improve communication about incidental manual fixes and workarounds. to get this things right and decrease discussions about such things
  40. FR 1 1 1 A "model page" as the customer sees, having a separate browser session to do so is cumbersome. Designers/shop owners need to see what the customer sees Designers/shop owners need to see what the customer sees
  41. CR 1 1 1 The "model edit" pages as we see them now also have grown a bit beyond practical : "Choose a material" and "Related products" take up a lot space which could be more useful for editing things related to the model. Main working page for a single item. It needs a redesign
  42. CR 3 3 3 The "Private Galleries" bit on the model page, has been superseded by "shop sections"? If not not used, why not hide it?
  43. FR 1,5 2 1 41 31 Some sort of mini material matrix/list on the product page, so we can see all material markups for that model and use check boxes to enable/disable materials. Better markup management on product page, add a "to all" button. Current version is very slow, not transparent, easy to miss a 0 markup
  44. CR 3 3 3 41 31 Reverse the awkward "Not available in" / "Add to unavailable" logic to the more logical "Model is designed for / printable in".
  45. CR 3 3 3 For private models, on order rejection, do not fiddle with the materials list, do not set to "Not available".
  46. CR 2 2 2 48 Consistent order numbers in each and every message ex. "Your model has been shipped" has no order number at all ex. "Your order 36794 at Shapeways" and "Shapeways | Order 133629 was cancelled" have no apparent relation
  47. CR 2 2 2 48 Consistent, sortable subject lines in each and every message ex. "Your order 36794 at Shapeways"and "Shapeways | Order 133629 was cancelled" cannot be sorted by any means.
  48. CR 2 2 2 6 7 46 47 A consistent information block in each and every message. Less blah-blah, more information: model number and names, order numbers, order dates, est. production dates, shipping dates, etc. etc.
  49. FR 3 3 3 6 7 46 47 Order time in order overview
  50. FR 3 3 3 6 7 46 47 Geographical location in order overview
  51. FR 3 3 3 Allow youtube as image replacement at top of product page/Allow placement of youtube video in description using [video] or similar tag.
  52. CR 1 1 1 Update dates when there are new delays with on going orders, maybe even send an email. Delay should be handled in a proper way
  53. CR 2 2 2 In the product page, have a checkbox to indicate if hooks are to be added to the package for earrings (and later necklace for pendants, as soon as necklaces are re-introduced).
  54. CR 2 1 3 Change several item's material in one step during ordering. Customers won't do boring things ...
  55. Option to have markup payout via bank transfer.
  56. Solve incidental problems with communication with customer service. Several "No reply from customer service" reported. Without proper communication we can't work.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2011 11:08 UTC]

Re: Community request Top 55-1 [message #33459 is a reply to message #33453 ] Sun, 28 August 2011 03:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Thanks Virtox for starting this process, to Woody for the smart categorization and ranking, and to everyone else offering their creative smarts. This most definitely helps me help you, keep it up!!

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Community request Top 55-1 [message #33460 is a reply to message #33451 ] Sun, 28 August 2011 07:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
And now the real difficult part.
Come to a common view about priority.
I start with my personal view.
If we get some other (>10) responses like that, there may be a better chance to get a common view.
Please be careful with prio 1. Does that really affect business or functionality in a major/critical way. Please remark why!

I would propose to add every comment to the top. Like
[*] CR:1213.(42,33) Improve site loading time, replace unnecessary ajax.

I've added a reference to another line if there's an affecting/similar topic.

... truncated, since the list was taken over in the excel file by virtox.

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2011 17:18 UTC]

More then 8100 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr Twitter
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD, How to Become a 3D Printing Entrepreneur
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once) More the 500 successful Products (Items&material printed once)
Re: Community request Top 55-1 [message #33465 is a reply to message #33451 ] Sun, 28 August 2011 11:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Thanks!
I have transferred the updated data to a spreadsheet. And the numbering has been locked down.

See first and second post.

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2011 11:58 UTC]

Re: Community request Top 55-1 [message #33467 is a reply to message #33465 ] Sun, 28 August 2011 12:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I've done some changes which may make working easier:

- data types for Type and Priority
- fields for priority voting
- prio 1 remarks separated
- average of severities defines
- common view field defined (that's for sure not the avarege since it needs a common understanding)

Woody64

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2011 12:11 UTC]

References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD, How to Become a 3D Printing Entrepreneur
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once) More the 500 successful Products (Items&material printed once)
Re: Community request Top 55-1 [message #33468 is a reply to message #33467 ] Sun, 28 August 2011 12:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Thanks!

My OpenOffice made a bit of a mess of this new version though.
So I made minor fixes to layout in OO, and added my scoring.

Attached 1.04

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2011 14:13 UTC]

Re: Community request Top 55-1 [message #33469 is a reply to message #33451 ] Sun, 28 August 2011 12:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Ok, things synced again Smile

General note:

As many of us have seen, Shapeways is currently working on a major update that will address a lot of these issues.

Please don't be dismayed about any redundancy:
Working parallel and independently on a community wishlist is only helpful in making sure nothing falls through the cracks Wink

Re: Community request Top 55-1 [message #33470 is a reply to message #33469 ] Sun, 28 August 2011 15:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar perfectphase  is currently offline perfectphase
Go to all my models
You should look at using something like http://uservoice.com/feedback

[Updated on: Sun, 28 August 2011 15:11 UTC]

Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33471 is a reply to message #33451 ] Sun, 28 August 2011 16:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dizingof  is currently offline dizingof
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
About a 3D full color viewer - a must.. in my view - i've asked for it since ages ago

Check this out :

http://www.jotero.com/demo/schmuck/index6.html

Done with cult3d.com plugin - yet i cant tell how secure/encrypted is the converted model to their format - nor the limit of used polygons..

- still you have to admit it LOOKS AWESOME for shop owners...

edit: typo

[Updated on: Wed, 31 August 2011 10:44 UTC]

http://www.3Dizingof.com
Re: Community request Top 55-1 [message #33472 is a reply to message #33468 ] Sun, 28 August 2011 16:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Fine, really nearby. Some of your Prio 1where also mine before I reduces the number ....

Woody64

Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33559 is a reply to message #33451 ] Tue, 30 August 2011 14:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I may have some time tonight to work on my priority finder for this. Now that we have a set number (I hope 54 is all Rolling Eyes )

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33579 is a reply to message #33559 ] Tue, 30 August 2011 20:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Another one: markup payments via bank transfers.
Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33598 is a reply to message #33451 ] Wed, 31 August 2011 10:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Once again... a co-creator shows up on my xsl file - BUT no email about it was sent nor is it listed on the To-Do list ...

30-08-2011 Joint Stars 1 so010598 $5.89 $5.89 $0.00 $0.21 $0.21 $0.00 waiting for finishing Unsettled 62257 White Strong & Flexible

But what's more magical about it is the fact that my entire shop has been switched to 'show only' in the last 24 hours - i.e: not for sale... still, this sale managed to get logged. yesterday.

Someone is messing with me... Confused

Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33599 is a reply to message #33451 ] Wed, 31 August 2011 10:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
@stannum: noted!

@Dizingof: These bugs were already reported by you, and listed under 38 and 39, no need for repetition.

As to the magical sales, I think that might fall under 39.
But best to contact customer service to find out what's going on.
Contact them at service@shapeways.com, with the order nr and details of your problem and I'm sure they will help you out Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 31 August 2011 10:27 UTC]

Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33600 is a reply to message #33599 ] Wed, 31 August 2011 10:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
virtox wrote on Wed, 31 August 2011 10:25

@stannum: noted!

@Dizingof: These bugs were already reported by you, and listed under 38 and 39, no need for repetition.

As to the magical sales, I think that might fall under 39.
But best to contact customer service to find out what's going on.
Contact them at service@shapeways.com, with the order nr and details of your problem and I'm sure they will help you out Smile

@Virtox : no need to repeatedly remind me how to contact service@shapeways.com - i'm as veteran here as you are since 2009

Support & Barry (Bcc) didn't reply to my email since i reported the first bug..

Instead, someone made that nameless co-creator sale to my name/account... as if i ordered it ... and Voila .. problem solved !

What makes you think they will reply now... on the same bug.. ? Confused

Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33602 is a reply to message #33451 ] Wed, 31 August 2011 12:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I'm sorry to hear you have trouble contacting Shapeways.

I shall add the item to the list:

- Buggy communications with customer service. Customer service is unresponsive sometimes.

If you have any more, just let me know and I will add them.

Request for all
Please be so kind to fill out a priority column in the sheet with your preferences?
And to quote Woody
Quote:

If we get some other (>10) responses like that, there may be a better chance to get a common view.
Please be careful with prio 1.
Does that really affect business or functionality in a major/critical way. Please remark why!

Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33604 is a reply to message #33602 ] Wed, 31 August 2011 12:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
virtox wrote on Wed, 31 August 2011 12:13

I'm sorry to hear you have trouble contacting Shapeways.

I shall add the item to the list:

- Buggy communications with customer service. Customer service is unresponsive sometimes.

If you have any more, just let me know and I will add them.

Request for all
Please be so kind to fill out a priority column in the sheet with your preferences?
And to quote Woody
Quote:

Please be careful with prio 1.
Does that really affect business or functionality in a major/critical way. Please remark why!

Or wait till I finish my survey (hopefully tonight EST) to figure out the priority.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33605 is a reply to message #33451 ] Wed, 31 August 2011 12:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
@Mike, Oops, sorry about that, had missed you were doing that Smile

Attached v1.05, added two items:

55 Option to have markup payout via bank transfer.
56 Solve incidental problems with communication with customer service. Several "No reply from customer service" reported. Without proper communication we can't work.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2011 11:07 UTC]

Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33648 is a reply to message #33605 ] Thu, 01 September 2011 09:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
virtox wrote on Wed, 31 August 2011 12:38

@Mike, Oops, sorry about that, had missed you were doing that Smile

Attached v1.05, added two items:

55 Option to have markup payout via bank transfer.
56 Solve incidental problems with communication with customer service. Several "No reply from customer service" reported. Without proper communication we can't work.

@Virtox , here is 38,39 and 56 all over again the 4th time !

It happened again TODAY...

01-09-2011 Joint Stars 1 so010632 $5.89 $5.89 $0.00 $0.21 $0.21 $0.00 ready for production Unsettled 62452 Black Strong & Flexible

This model Joint Stars has been on "Not of sale" for the past 48 hours (as all of my other models) and yet another sale was made today... and this time , since it was a "co-creator" it's status should have been "waiting for finishing", yet its "ready for production"

- Again are sales logged in real time or delayed..?

Anyway, i decided to post the email i've sent to Support, Barry, and Bart for every one to see.

Quote:

Hello,

Order# 62452
May i know how this model was sold ?

- it is set on "not for sale" in the last 48 hours and EVEN if it were on sale... it is a co-creator - so how come its status is "ready for production" and not "waiting for finishing" ?

Same goes for the previous order #62257

Its not for sale yet it too was sold and its status is "waiting for finishing" - and it's not on my To-Do list..

Best,
Asher

If i do get a reply.. i will post it

Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33652 is a reply to message #33451 ] Thu, 01 September 2011 10:49 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Please keep the thread more concise and to the point.
No need to keep repeating bugs here until they are solved.

In the mean time feel free to add your priorities to the .xls, or wait till Mike has the survey up and running.

Thank you.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 September 2011 11:06 UTC]

Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33656 is a reply to message #33451 ] Thu, 01 September 2011 14:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Ok n/p

Here are 2 items on the list which were fixed:

I received a quick response from support which asked Barry to look into this and he did a minute ago.

In short, if a customer co-creates a model but orders it on a later date this what creates a confusion (if a model was set as not for sale but still is being sold).

As for the co-creator bug which doesn't appear on the To-Do list :
Quote:

Indeed it's a bug that this did not show up in your todo list. I fixed this now, so it's available.

Hopefully this is a permanent fix

edit: currently its not a permanent fix

Quote:

[
No it's not fixed for good, I only fixed the symptons.
But I know what's causing it, so hopefully won't take long before it's fixed for good.

Barry

As long as things are rolling Wink

[Updated on: Thu, 01 September 2011 14:22 UTC]

Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33658 is a reply to message #33451 ] Thu, 01 September 2011 14:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Yesterday was an anniversary, and today is auction day (I go every week) If I'm not there too late, which it doesn't look like I will be, I'll work on the survey tonight.

Re: Community request Top 54 [message #33696 is a reply to message #33605 ] Fri, 02 September 2011 13:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
virtox wrote on Wed, 31 August 2011 12:38

There seems to have been problem with email at Shapeways - I recently got this from Christel after I'd not had a reply to one of my questions for two weeks.

Hopefully this is now solved.

"Sorry that I never sent you an answer, but it seems that there is something wrong with our mail server and we just received this email from you."
Re: Community request Top list [message #33933 is a reply to message #33451 ] Wed, 07 September 2011 11:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Tebee: Thanks for the update.

Youknowwho4eva: How is it going?

Woody64 has a mantis setup, so we could more easily enter and maintain the list there.

I'll find some time this week to work some more on this.

Re: Community request Top list [message #33938 is a reply to message #33451 ] Wed, 07 September 2011 12:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Um it's... yea Rolling Eyes Tonight! I foresee some time to work on it.

Re: Community request Top list [message #33940 is a reply to message #33933 ] Wed, 07 September 2011 12:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Virtox: PM sent with my own ranking of priorties. Use it or discard it as you wish.

For me, the items around the OrderOverview spreadsheet are more important than say co-creators, simply because I've not branched off into the co-creator world yet. Also, I'm just a hobbyist, this is NOT my day job, so I have a bit of a different perspective, and don't want to distract from those who are trying to make a living here.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Community request Top list [message #33941 is a reply to message #33451 ] Wed, 07 September 2011 13:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Thanks Stonysmith!
No distraction, your opinion/priority is as important as any other Smile

Re: Community request Top list [message #33998 is a reply to message #33941 ] Thu, 08 September 2011 11:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BillBedford  is currently offline BillBedford
Go to my shop
Could I add something to the list for Shapeways to think about for a future update? That is to add a provision for designer supplied parts. There are many, many, pieces that can be made with Shapeway's processes which need small additional parts to be supplied, by the designer, to make a finished object. For instance jewellery findings, electrical fittings, model parts or even a pdf of instructions. A warning on the shop page, a notification to the designer and a note to the purchaser that the additional parts will be sent in a separate mailing is probably all that is needed.

Bill Bedford
Re: Community request Top list [message #33999 is a reply to message #33451 ] Thu, 08 September 2011 13:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Bill, I know there is one on there for the ear hooks and necklaces. Maybe that item can be modified to include what your looking for?

I have the survey 95% complete. Have a few changes suggested by our good ole friend Bart. Trying to make it less of a beast.

Re: Community request Top list [message #34000 is a reply to message #33998 ] Thu, 08 September 2011 13:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mctrivia  is currently offline mctrivia
Go to my shop
I wouldn't mind sending shapeways parts if they would send off with packages. Of course this would mean extra labour and storage. So maybe shapeways would restrict us to a shoe box worth of space and we need to put all parts for each model in labeled baggies so all they need to do is grab a baggy and put it in the box with the model. Even a small extra charge (say $1) for models sold with parts to cover the cost of someone walking to the box and grabbing the baggy.

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: Community request Top list [message #34221 is a reply to message #33451 ] Tue, 13 September 2011 19:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
A quick update:

A few of us are working behind the scenes to clean up the list and to find a proper way of determining priorities.

In the mean time, please keep ehm coming Smile

Re: Community request Top list [message #34222 is a reply to message #34221 ] Tue, 13 September 2011 20:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hey all,

just a few words of encouragement: awesome thread! We're looking at ways to make this easier to manage and contribute to.

Have fun,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Community request Top list [message #34223 is a reply to message #33451 ] Tue, 13 September 2011 20:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I have my survey in the works, hopefully I'll have a few moments to talk about it with Ana this weekend.

Re: Community request Top list [message #34244 is a reply to message #34223 ] Wed, 14 September 2011 16:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
@Youknowwho4eva Definitely, looking forward to it.

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Community request Top list [message #34259 is a reply to message #34244 ] Wed, 14 September 2011 18:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
Yes, but which weekend ? Twisted Evil
Re: Community request Top list [message #34260 is a reply to message #33451 ] Wed, 14 September 2011 19:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
tebee, this weekend. I'll be in New York Friday, helping Ana set up the booth, at the meetup, Saturday and Sunday at Maker Faire, and leaving Monday, so we should have lots of time to discuss everything face to face (we already talk a lot online, I'm sure you've seen where I've bugged who ever needs to be bugged on issues).

Re: Community request Top list [message #34292 is a reply to message #34260 ] Thu, 15 September 2011 17:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
*templatable shops - give us full control of position and layout of everything
*use own domain for shop
*when using own domain don't show other sites stuff until they go to checkout.
*formula based pricing - (use excel markup language)

Follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/mctrivia or my blog at http://4ddice.blogspot.com/
Re: Community request Top list [message #34296 is a reply to message #34292 ] Thu, 15 September 2011 18:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
To clarify, you still want to lead your customers to the Shapeways site for the final checkout then? Don't you think it might be a bit unsettling for buyers to suddenly arrive on another website?

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Community request Top list [message #34297 is a reply to message #34296 ] Thu, 15 September 2011 18:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Go to my shop
nope. I will tell people who I use. Just want control of customer experience when in my shop.

Pages (2): [1  2    »] 

Previous Topic:Another UPS peculiarity
Next Topic:Urbee 3D printed car goes on display in Canada

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.