Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need modeler who likes to design a race car
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need modeler who likes to design a race car [message #33074] Mon, 22 August 2011 15:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar janvandijke  is currently offline janvandijke
Go to my shop
Hello all,

Is there anyone good in designing race cars in 3D. I allready know what the car should look like, but I can not design in 3D. If so could you please PM me? Tnx.

Jan
Re: Need modeler who likes to design a race car [message #33076 is a reply to message #33074 ] Mon, 22 August 2011 15:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar marcobeer  is currently offline marcobeer
Go to my shop
PM sent

[Updated on: Mon, 22 August 2011 15:52 UTC]

Re: Need modeler who likes to design a race car [message #33077 is a reply to message #33074 ] Mon, 22 August 2011 16:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi Jan,

Long time fan of race cars here, a long time racer of cars on Xbox (all are 3D modelled), and an experienced tuner in the Xbox Forza Motorsport series.

I have a couple of questions.
Is the race car design intended as a scale model or a full size prototype?
To what extent will the car be 3D modelled (e.g. just the body shell, body + chassis, body + chassis + running gear)?

Paul
Re: Need modeler who likes to design a race car [message #33151 is a reply to message #33074 ] Tue, 23 August 2011 14:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar voth  is currently offline voth
Go to my shop
Let me know what car you need.

tvo
Re: Need modeler who likes to design a race car [message #33340 is a reply to message #33074 ] Fri, 26 August 2011 03:51 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MVG  is currently offline MVG
Go to all my models
PM sent!

Previous Topic:I need someone to make me a lego ARC helmet
Next Topic:Medieval II Total War project needs 3d modeller

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.