Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for a Coin
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for a Coin [message #33021] Sun, 21 August 2011 17:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar Adeaphon  is currently offline Adeaphon
Go to all my models
I am looking for someone who created me from a design a 3D model capable of printing.

Update:

I searching a modeler for a second coin, see post #3

[Updated on: Tue, 23 October 2012 16:17 UTC]

Re: Modeler needed for a Coin [message #33022 is a reply to message #33021 ] Sun, 21 August 2011 18:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bluelinegecko  is currently offline bluelinegecko
Go to my shop
I can help you out if you like. I made a similar sized coin for myself when I first joined shapeways.
index.php?t=getfile&id=10675&private=0

My camera doesn't take the greatest close up pictures, but I really like how it turned out. I ordered the coin with the bronze finish and was really impressed with the level of detail. My coin has a 40mm diameter and has an average thickness of 3mm, though some raised areas are thicker. The cost for shapeways to make it was about $28.00. Since cost is based on volume, fairly minor changes in thickness or diameter can make a big difference in the final volume and price.

let me know if you are interested

• Attachment: blg coin.JPG
    (Size: 179.50KB, Downloaded 563 time(s))

Re: Modeler needed for a Coin [message #55720 is a reply to message #33022 ] Sat, 20 October 2012 19:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Adeaphon  is currently offline Adeaphon
Go to all my models
I am looking for a second coin a modeler,

Would someone be able to make one or to try it? Smile
Re: Modeler needed for a Coin [message #55793 is a reply to message #33021 ] Tue, 23 October 2012 07:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
PM Sent...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Modeler needed for a Coin [message #56178 is a reply to message #55720 ] Mon, 29 October 2012 17:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Ronsaki  is currently offline Ronsaki
Go to my shop
Hello, are u still looking for someome to make a coin?

Previous Topic:Completely new to this, looking for some help to 3D model a pretty simple, cylindrical movie prop
Next Topic:Modeler needed for a coaster design