Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Portal Webcam Cases
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Portal Webcam Cases [message #32955] Fri, 19 August 2011 15:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar Morhighan  is currently offline Morhighan
Go to all my models
Hello!

I've had another idea that I want to get to work on.
Now, to make these, I'll have to find a premade webcam and dismantle it (not too hard) and put it into a new case that will be based on Portal and Portal 2 (the video games.) I could even design a webcam's insides myself, but that would take time, so I prefer to go with a premade webcam's innards.
((I've decided that webcams would be more practical, than say...actual security cameras.))

The first design I would like to work with is essentially GLaDOS' wall-mounted security cameras. ((I'd love it if I could find a webcam that motion tracks and moves to follow people around.))

After that I'd be very interested in making one of GLaDOS herself, and maybe some of her personality cores or turrets. Maybe even an aperture cube.

If you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see, or webcam types, please feel free to contact me.
If you want to help me make the 3D model, please contact me as well.

Thank you!

Ball jointed doll enthusiast.
Re: Portal Webcam Cases [message #33001 is a reply to message #32955 ] Sat, 20 August 2011 14:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar rawkstar320  is currently offline rawkstar320
Go to my shop
I can do that too!! (Ill send you a PM)

Jake D

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Check out http://JakeDrews.Com and http://WondrousWidgets.Com for more designs by Jake!

Previous Topic:Someone to take a photo and create a 3D Modeler
Next Topic:3D Modeler Needed To Design Lego Helmet

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.