Home » Community » Introductions » Happiness is a smoking RP
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon14.gif  Happiness is a smoking RP [message #32513] Thu, 11 August 2011 15:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar claudiete  is currently offline claudiete
Go to all my models
Hi I'm new around here, hi to everyone.
Just a quick note to say how very pleased I am with my first parts, you guys are fantastic.
Thanks

[Updated on: Thu, 11 August 2011 15:29 UTC]

Re: Happiness is a smoking RP [message #32518 is a reply to message #32513 ] Thu, 11 August 2011 16:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome!

Why haven't we seen your prints in the "It Arrived" section yet?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Happiness is a smoking RP [message #32566 is a reply to message #32518 ] Fri, 12 August 2011 10:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Will upload some later pieces, the first ones were confidential. Smile
Re: Happiness is a smoking RP [message #32576 is a reply to message #32513 ] Fri, 12 August 2011 12:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I see, you'll have to design some stuff that you can show off so we all can see what you've got Razz

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Happiness is a smoking RP [message #32579 is a reply to message #32576 ] Fri, 12 August 2011 13:45 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Thanks Youknowwho4eva, will definitely do, for now though suffice to say I am a happy man.

Previous Topic:Hi I am new here
Next Topic:Greetings from a doll enthusiast

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.