Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking to have some rings made
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  Looking to have some rings made [message #31693] Thu, 28 July 2011 06:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar hydin  is currently offline hydin
Go to my shop
I was wondering if someone could tackle this project. I have always loved the cover art to this game, even though the game itself was horrible.

I am looking for someone to make the rings (basically this is the only photo available), with the gems as a separate item.

Not really much in my play budget, so I am looking to pay around 10-20$ a ring. No hurry on getting them done, so it's not a rush job or any pressure whatsoever.

If this works out, I have some other rings I would love made as well, and will need a 3d modeler to take care of that, so this might end up being a repeat business situation Smile

If interested, please post up or PM me, or email me at hydin@cox.net .

Thanks!

• Attachment: 2.jpg
    (Size: 26.99KB, Downloaded 187 time(s))

Re: Looking to have some rings made [message #34208 is a reply to message #31693 ] Tue, 13 September 2011 13:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mirrorspock  is currently offline mirrorspock
Go to all my models
I don't really have the time for a project now, but I do want to leave this here, a slightly better pic...

http://i.imgur.com/lytpD.jpg

(one thought though, won't you get stuck to everything wearing those rings, they seem quite pointy)

Re: Looking to have some rings made [message #48570 is a reply to message #34208 ] Thu, 17 May 2012 06:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar hydin  is currently offline hydin
Go to my shop
Nah, not worried about that. Just looking for a display only sort of setup Smile

Awesome picture though!

Previous Topic:3d modeller needed for 1:18 scale small items!
Next Topic:Looking for 3D modeler for commission.