Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Option to use statcounter.com tracking code instead of GG analytics ?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Option to use statcounter.com tracking code instead of GG analytics ? [message #31568] Tue, 26 July 2011 15:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar fx  is currently offline fx
Go to my shop
Full referrer URL tracking doesn't works for me on Analytics, even using the well-documented hack (well in fact there are two, but I could only try one because the other involves changes in the tracking javascript).
Statcounter, on the other side displays the full referrer by default.
Re: Option to use statcounter.com tracking code instead of GG analytics ? [message #31690 is a reply to message #31568 ] Thu, 28 July 2011 06:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Thanx fx!
I'm going to forward this to the right people.. maybe we can work something out for you guys with statcounter

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Option to use statcounter.com tracking code instead of GG analytics ? [message #52460 is a reply to message #31568 ] Fri, 10 August 2012 12:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar fx  is currently offline fx
Go to my shop
*bump: one year later* The referer tracking of incoming traffic problem is still there. In GG Analytics, there is a kind of a "hack" that kinda works (I'm using it). GG analytics is not giving the full url for: Facebook, most forums, most big websites...
Shapeways Staff: Could you explain how I should set up analytics to precisely track(down to the web page) incoming traffic ? Thank you !

[Updated on: Fri, 10 August 2012 12:31 UTC]

Previous Topic:Billing information with other delivery adress
Next Topic:External website integration