Home » Community » General Discussion » Delay in Frosted Ultra Detail
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Delay in Frosted Ultra Detail [message #31216] Wed, 20 July 2011 19:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar CristobalGordo  is currently offline CristobalGordo
Go to all my models
Did they say in the live chat that there is a delay in shipping frosted ultra detail? I may have heard wrong. It's kind of important to me because I intend to order something and I need to give a different shipping address if that is the case. Thanks.
Re: Delay in Frosted Ultra Detail [message #31217 is a reply to message #31216 ] Wed, 20 July 2011 19:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
pretty sure Ana said upto 4 weeks for current orders... archived wecast is at http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16130542
Re: Delay in Frosted Ultra Detail [message #31218 is a reply to message #31217 ] Wed, 20 July 2011 19:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
While you're here....I asked about minimum spacing on FUD for turning pieces. You said between 0.05mm and 0.1mm but you also said you made a little Rubiks cube that fused with 0.1mm spacing. So really it needs to be more than 0.1mm to be on the safe side am I right? Did you ever get the little rubiks cube to turn?
Re: Delay in Frosted Ultra Detail [message #31220 is a reply to message #31218 ] Wed, 20 July 2011 19:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
nope... the parts that fused were the spindle ends sat within the center squares.. it was only 2 out of the 6 that fused though
Re: Delay in Frosted Ultra Detail [message #31232 is a reply to message #31220 ] Wed, 20 July 2011 21:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
@cristobal, I'm sorry to say you heard me right, FD/FUD are currently up to 3 weeks behind, and we expect we'll be fully caught up 4 weeks from now.

I hate to come bearing sad news, but better to make sure everyone knows.

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Delay in Frosted Ultra Detail [message #31233 is a reply to message #31232 ] Wed, 20 July 2011 21:15 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Thanks. I just added to the backlog. I'll be patient.

Previous Topic:Transparancy of milky white glass
Next Topic:New models at free 3dmodelss.com

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.