Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » 3D Design » Model not available in Polished WSF?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Model not available in Polished WSF? [message #31205] Wed, 20 July 2011 16:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar TreadshotA1  is currently offline TreadshotA1
Go to my shop
http://www.shapeways.com/model/247607/null_rays_for_classics _seekers_triple_set.html?gid=rg

This model is a triple set, as the name suggests. 3 pairs of Null Ray weapons. The single set (1 pair) is available in WSF Polished, but when I try to allow Polished for the Triple set, the option doesn't appear in the drop down menu. Why? It's the same model as the single set just tripled, so it's certainly printable in the material given the single set has Polished as an option. Can someone fix this so that the model is available in Polished, please? Oh, and sorry if this is the wrong place.
Re: Model not available in Polished WSF? [message #31221 is a reply to message #31205 ] Wed, 20 July 2011 19:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
you just need to adjust the layout of the individual pieces to fit the 15 x 15 x 15 cm bounding box - see http://www.shapeways.com/materials/wsfpolished

Re: Model not available in Polished WSF? [message #31451 is a reply to message #31221 ] Sun, 24 July 2011 15:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Stop4stuff is right,

But it seems you've allready adjusted it!

good luck, and enjoy your model Very Happy

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Model not available in Polished WSF? [message #31452 is a reply to message #31451 ] Sun, 24 July 2011 15:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar TreadshotA1  is currently offline TreadshotA1
Go to my shop
Yep, it's fixed and sold. Smile thanks for everything guys!

Previous Topic:Stickers on a curved surface
Next Topic:Newbie help

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.