UPS Delivery problem

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by tebee, Jul 18, 2011.

1. tebee
    tebee Well-Known Member
    Here I was waiting for my latest parcel to arrive. But the time they deliver normally came and went. Checked up on the UPS web site with the tracking number and it says exception - Contact UPS for additional information / Clearing agency rejected entry This shipment will be processed per the senders instructions.

Anyone know what this means ? and what are the senders instructions?

Tom

2. BillBedford
    BillBedford Member
  3. tebee
    tebee Well-Known Member
    Well i'm not in the UK for a start - looking at the tracking info, it got to a depot about 160km from my house, was then sent to my local depot about 60km away but then went back to the first depot !

I've asked CS here if they can find out what has happened to it - there is a UPS query line I could ring up, but it's a premium rate number !

4. ChristelM
    ChristelM Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hi,

Can you please sent me your order number and the tracking number of your shipment?

After this I can sent an email to our local UPS office to find out what exactly the problem is with your shipment.

You can sent this to service@shapeways.com

Kindly,
    Christel Hagens
    Customer Service Agent
    www.shapeways.com

5. tebee
    tebee Well-Known Member
    Just to bring this up to date - parcel arrived, normal time, but a day late, even thought it was still showing as having a problem and being at the depot 160km away in the UPS tracking system!