Home » Support » Buying » Important question
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Important question [message #30909] Fri, 15 July 2011 13:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar VENERIDESIGN  is currently offline VENERIDESIGN
Go to my shop
Hello, hope you can help me solve a problem, I sell in my shop lamps, I sold the first. Problem is that I have to add the electrical parts (LED power supply ...) I would like to complete it before can be sent to customer, who rightly expect a complete lamp, not only a piece.
How can I do?
It' possible contact the custumer?
Re: Important question [message #30910 is a reply to message #30909 ] Fri, 15 July 2011 14:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar maartje  is currently offline maartje
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Veneri Luca,

I saw your question in our E-mail as well, I'm going to answerer you right now Smile

Cheers
Maartje Laughing
Re: Important question [message #30911 is a reply to message #30909 ] Fri, 15 July 2011 14:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi, I noticed that you advertised the entire item with electrical components. Shapeways is not currently set up to add third party components or assemble an order,

You will have to make it clear when they order that they need to contact you, and you will have to get their information and ship the third party components yourself.

Let me know if you have any questions

Duann Scott

Re: Important question [message #30912 is a reply to message #30911 ] Fri, 15 July 2011 15:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
thank you very mutch, I just send a request to contact my buyer at service@shapeways to ship a free kit to complete the lamp.
Thank you
Re: Important question [message #30913 is a reply to message #30909 ] Fri, 15 July 2011 15:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar maartje  is currently offline maartje
Go to my shop
I work here
And I already forwarded it to his customer Smile
Re: Important question [message #30916 is a reply to message #30913 ] Fri, 15 July 2011 16:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
You can also turn your model into a co-creator (explaining that this is to take care of the extra components).
In this way you can contact the customer via the Private Messaging of the forum. But I guess that not all the customers are used to log regularly in the forum or have an email notification when they got a PM.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 July 2011 16:59 UTC]

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Important question [message #30922 is a reply to message #30916 ] Fri, 15 July 2011 17:09 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I solved the problem, the technical services have been able to get in touch with the customer.
thank you very much!

Luca

[Updated on: Fri, 15 July 2011 17:10 UTC]

Previous Topic:Shipping in the Netherlands
Next Topic:FUD creating backlogs?