Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Buys not reported?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Buys not reported? [message #2436] Mon, 12 January 2009 08:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
On the page for a single design, when I'm not logged in, it shows the number of buys. But when I am logged in, it doesn't show that information.

Also, the number of buys remains blank. I've received email from a customer/friend saying that he bought at least one piece, but the the site doesn't show it.

The suspense! It burns!

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: Buys not reported? [message #2438 is a reply to message #2436 ] Mon, 12 January 2009 13:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
Yes, someone did buy you model! Congrats on that.

Are the number of buys still not registered?

Joris
Re: Buys not reported? [message #2444 is a reply to message #2438 ] Mon, 12 January 2009 16:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Whystler  is currently offline Whystler
Go to my shop
I have not seen a number in anyone's no. of buys listing. So I agree, I think it's broken.

Question: do our purchases of our own pieces register in the no. of buys listing?

-Whystler

Check out my website: http://tshawnjohnson.wordpress.com/
Re: Buys not reported? [message #2448 is a reply to message #2436 ] Mon, 12 January 2009 21:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Congratulate me after we move a few hundred of them...we want to sell a lot of sculpture here.

Yes, the Buy information is definitely broken. Also I would like to be able to see it while logged in.

Thanks!

-Bathsheba
Re: Buys not reported? [message #2451 is a reply to message #2444 ] Tue, 13 January 2009 14:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Yes, Whystler your own purchases are registered. We would suggest that you temorarily remove your mark up if you are about to buy your own model or indeed order it before you put it in your store.

Otherwise you will end up paying yourself as well as being charged the Shop fee of 3.5%.

Joris
Re: Buys not reported? [message #2452 is a reply to message #2448 ] Tue, 13 January 2009 14:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Bathsheba,

We will repair the "buy counter" as soon as we can. And I will congratulate you once you've shipped a few hundred items.

Joris

icon5.gif  Re: Buys not reported? [message #2538 is a reply to message #2452 ] Tue, 20 January 2009 00:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
BUMP!

This is a serious bug. Any hope?

-Bathsheba
Re: Buys not reported? [message #2569 is a reply to message #2538 ] Wed, 21 January 2009 20:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Bathsheba,

I can promise you it is worked upon.

Just bear with us.

Best regards,

Robert
Re: Buys not reported? [message #2606 is a reply to message #2436 ] Fri, 23 January 2009 15:02 UTC Go to previous message
avatar admin  is currently offline admin
Go to all my models
Hi All,

Yesterday we had a small update of our site. This was to enable giftwrapping service, but also some shop related issues have been resolved:

- The buy counter label now has been removed (value was already not present).
- Uploaded pictures for models in shops are now also used when the same model is shown in the overall model gallery
- Using ' in model name or description no longer results in ''

Kind regards, Arno

Next Topic:Option of sorting models in gallery by price?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.