Home » Community » Introductions » Mechanical designer new to Shapeways!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Mechanical designer new to Shapeways! [message #30243] Tue, 05 July 2011 20:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar accushape3d  is currently offline accushape3d
Go to my shop
Hello Everyone! Looks like this is the place to be!
I am a mechanical designer/3D modeler of about 10 years using solidworks and autodesk products. I currently work in Virginia Tech's prestigious Aerospace and Ocean Engineering Department.
I've also been solely responsible for designing parts for, running, and maintenance of an Objet Alaris 30 for almost two years!

below is a portfolio of some of my work if interested.
http://www.coroflot.com/public/individual_details.asp?indivi dual_id=264299

Glad to be on here and I'm excited about it! I will be submitting some models in the coming days. I am looking for some freelance work.

[Updated on: Wed, 06 July 2011 12:03 UTC]

www.accushape3d.com 15 years of proven experience in Solidworks and Mechanical Design.
Re: Mechanical designer new to Shapeways! [message #30278 is a reply to message #30243 ] Wed, 06 July 2011 08:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi Dziniet,

Welcome to Shapeways Smile

Put a shout out on the 3D modellers for hire board to offer your 3D printing modelling related services.

Have fun,
Paul
Re: Mechanical designer new to Shapeways! [message #33028 is a reply to message #30243 ] Sun, 21 August 2011 20:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CaseyZ  is currently offline CaseyZ
Go to my shop
Welcome,
I'm pretty new to using Shapeways myself and a Solidworks user too.
I'm pretty interested to see how other people like yourself are going to design functional parts for RP, meaning RP parts that can be used "in service".
Objets are great, I'm using an Eden 260V for fit tests.
-Casey-

CaseyZ
Re: Mechanical designer new to Shapeways! [message #33093 is a reply to message #33028 ] Mon, 22 August 2011 21:01 UTC Go to previous message
avatar accushape3d  is currently offline accushape3d
Go to my shop
awesome. 260's are great machines. what would you like to know in particular? Thanks,
Scott

www.accushape3d.com 15 years of proven experience in Solidworks and Mechanical Design.

Previous Topic:Howdy SW!
Next Topic:Hello from Rochester!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.