Home » Community » General Discussion » Final Negotiations on FD/FUD
Search Search  
 () 1 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29570] Thu, 23 June 2011 21:28 UTC Go to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey everyone,

I know many of you guys are waiting urgently for the word on FUD. You haven't seen a big announcement today because we're still in our final hours of negotiation. We'll be back tomorrow with news that we hope you'll be happy with.

Sorry to keep you hanging any longer, but an answer is on its way!

Thanks,
Ana

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29572 is a reply to message #29570 ] Thu, 23 June 2011 21:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
OK (bites fingernails).........
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29582 is a reply to message #29572 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 04:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SierraStudios  is currently offline SierraStudios
Go to my shop
Holy cow! My insides are already turning with nervous anticipation!! Please give us some good news!!!!! Sad Confused
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29584 is a reply to message #29570 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 05:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar HEAVYPOLY  is currently offline HEAVYPOLY
Go to all my models
fingers crossed..

HEAVYPOLY.com
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29605 is a reply to message #29584 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 16:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar roundmountaingroup  is currently offline roundmountaingroup
Go to my shop
The suspense is unbearable.... Rolling Eyes
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29607 is a reply to message #29605 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 16:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
Hang tight all!
In NYC they just had their lunch! Shocked
So they have some hours left!

Cheers
Mitchell Jetten

from Europe

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2011 16:43 UTC]

Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29610 is a reply to message #29607 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 17:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey guys, you can relax. FUD is staying.

Details are here.

Whew!

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29611 is a reply to message #29610 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 17:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SIXTHSCALE  is currently offline SIXTHSCALE
Go to my shop
glad it's staying but that startup cost sucks in a major way...

it eliminates 50% of the items i was planning on making by increasing their price by 800 % in some cases...
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29616 is a reply to message #29611 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 17:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar roundmountaingroup  is currently offline roundmountaingroup
Go to my shop
Great news.... Could someone explain the startup cost, however?

Is that $5.00 per model? Or is it for an order of multiple designs or an order of say 10 prints of one design?

Thanks!

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2011 17:39 UTC]

Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29617 is a reply to message #29611 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 17:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Jettuh  is currently offline Jettuh
Go to my shop
Hi roundmountaingroup,

For the moment a great suggestion for you is to group some models in a single stl file (or other format)
this way you have to order just 1 model wich contains multiple models inside it!
And you only pay the startup costs once Wink

Please do note that Shapeways probably will make a maximum parts per file rule in the future!
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29618 is a reply to message #29617 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 17:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
... but if they do make a maximum number of parts per file then you have to join all your parts with small sprues Rolling Eyes
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29619 is a reply to message #29611 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 17:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Nane  is currently offline Nane
Go to all my models
One way to get around that is to group many 3d objects within a single order. It is not as convenient as ordering exactly what you want at the drop of a dime but... The only way to get around the startup cost. And with a ceiling of 1mil polys you can fit quite a bit of gear in a single uploadable file. I do feel your pain though concerning most of your items. That is a pain.

I guess I am surprised that the wall thicknesses of .3mm for FUD is remaining? Thought it might have caused a lot of misprints etc but hey, good to go.

Woot? WOOT!

Doh, sorry, you guys beat me to the punch x2 as I was still replying.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2011 18:00 UTC]

Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29620 is a reply to message #29618 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 17:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
tebee wrote on Fri, 24 June 2011 17:52

... but if they do make a maximum number of parts per file then you have to join all your parts with small sprues Rolling Eyes

at least with FUD those sprues can be pretty thin
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29621 is a reply to message #29620 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 18:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
LOL true.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29622 is a reply to message #29618 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 18:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
So this start up cost, will it be applied to ONLY this first model printed in each design or will it be charged to each individual printing? And is there another way to offset this? This makes things difficult for those of us who are designing for sale but can't afford to buy the first of each of our models to eliminate the cost. And will the models that have already been uploaded in FUD be "grandfathered" in and not have the start up cost? This is probably going to drive off a lot of designers and put a pretty big dent in the amount of new designs in these materials from the designers who stay. That's just my opinion though. I could be wrong...
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29623 is a reply to message #29622 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 18:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
From the sound of it, the cost is per individual order printed no matter how many times. It does rather kill the on-demand print of smaller items from the looks of it.

So has anyone done the math on the cost of how large a new order has to be to swallow the $5 startup fee vs. the old prices? I'm terrible at math, just wondering at what price point do you start to see the value of the new cost.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2011 18:16 UTC]

Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29624 is a reply to message #29623 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 18:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
is it per order, or per model, or per design?
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29625 is a reply to message #29570 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 18:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar fx  is currently offline fx
Go to my shop
Also this way too high startup kills completely my whole product line here on Shapeways. Sad Now for me it's clear: Selling on eBay is the way to go. Stuffing a lot of parts in one STL file only works when I repackage my things and sell them there...

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2011 18:22 UTC]

Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29627 is a reply to message #29625 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 18:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
fx wrote on Fri, 24 June 2011 18:18

Also this way too high startup kills completely my whole product line here on Shapeways. Sad Now for me it's clear: Selling on eBay is the way to go. Stuffing a lot of parts in one STL file only works when I repackage my things and sell them there...

same here. would have much preferred a price increase than a startup fee.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29628 is a reply to message #29570 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 18:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar phildlight  is currently offline phildlight
Go to my shop
I think even with the startup cost, it's still cheaper than the same prints from print a part/fineline prototyping on their Invision HR. For tiny parts you would want to sprue them anyway for the most part.

Philip Light
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29629 is a reply to message #29625 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 18:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Old FUD $4.39
New FUD $3.49 +$5.00
So the first 5.6 cm3 will absorb the startup cost. Anything after benefits from the new discount. So that means the order needs to be $19.55 or more to absorb the new startup cost.

I think. Sorry, I hate math....

For the miniatures I am looking to have printed it looks like this benefits me as they will most of the time exceed $30 each. Single minis that don't I can group together no problem.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2011 18:35 UTC]

Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29630 is a reply to message #29623 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 18:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
If that's the case, I might as well either forget about markup or close my shop because no one is going to pay an extra $5.00 per item and most people I know of cannot afford to buy a dozen or more railcars at a time just to eliminate the startup cost. For small items such as N or Z scale detail parts that even WITH markup are $3 or less, this startup cost is going to shoot the price up to around $8 and I don't know of any modelers who will buy a few dozen "small" items and pay an extra $50-60 just for these fees. If I was the one buying, I would say forget these guys and go with parts made by BLMA, Fox Valley Models, or any one of the other companies who don't have these fees to worry about. Sorry, but unless there is some clarity and I can buy the first round to eliminate the cost to my customers, I'm pretty well done with Shapeways.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29631 is a reply to message #29627 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 18:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
The break even point is is about 10 cm3 so it's not an horrendous amount more except for the very small models.

But look at it from Shapeways point of view, it cost them a certain amount to process each order - some one has to do the accounts. pay the Paypal fees and pack it into its box. Don't forget that all the nice pieces of packing that keeps it safe are not free.

I think the way to get around this is two pronged. Offer the item on Shapeways site singly so people can buy from here if the want to but also buy some yourself in bulk and re-sell on eBay or wherever

Then you can use the higher cost of the item on here to justify a higher price on eBay and help offset some of those extra costs.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29632 is a reply to message #29630 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 18:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
lets see ... if my quick attempt at math is correct:

1:6 scale knife model printed in FUD:
old price: 44 cents.
new price: $5.35....

my intended selling price after painting and finishing work $5.00

profit margin:
old pricing :about $3 per knife

new pricing : negative $ 1.91

that doesn't even factor in all the time i wasted working on dozens of models that i now won't have any way to sell at a price that is reasonable....

Sad
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29633 is a reply to message #29631 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 19:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
tebee wrote on Fri, 24 June 2011 18:42

The break even point is is about 10 cm3 so it's not an horrendous amount more except for the very small models.

Old FUD $4.39 x 5.5cm3 = $24.15
New FUD $3.49 x 5.5cm3 +$5 = $24.20
So the break even point I think is 5.5 cm3

Quote:

But look at it from Shapeways point of view, it cost them a certain amount to process each order - some one has to do the accounts. pay the Paypal fees and pack it into its box. Don't forget that all the nice pieces of packing that keeps it safe are not free.

Agreed, especially when SOME crazy person orders .3mm ringed chainmail! Shocked

SIXTHSCALE wrote on Fri, 24 June 2011 18:54

that doesn't even factor in all the time i wasted working on dozens of models that i now won't have any way to sell at a price that is reasonable....
Sad

You might be able to do collected 1/6 sets of knives, swords, guns, grenades etc. I know it isn't ideal to what you wanted but weapon packs are quite common in the 1/6 world so it may not look so bad to your customers. Your customers could benefit from exclusive designs not to mention the product not being out of stock or the plague of the 1/6 world, limited sets then they are gone for good.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2011 19:13 UTC]

Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29634 is a reply to message #29633 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 19:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
RogersX wrote on Fri, 24 June 2011 19:03

SIXTHSCALE wrote on Fri, 24 June 2011 18:54

Sad

You might be able to do collected 1/6 sets of knives, swords, guns, grenades etc. I know it isn't ideal to what you wanted but weapon packs are quite common in the 1/6 world so it may not look so bad to your customers. Your customers could benefit from exclusive designs not to mention the product not being out of stock or the plague of the 1/6 world, limited sets then they are gone for good.

true... but my cost per prototype just increased by 800% in many cases... so instead of ordering 20 or 25 different prototypes in a $25 dollar order... i can now order 4 or 5.

it's almost entirely not worth it.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29635 is a reply to message #29633 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 19:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Packing multiple items together seems to be the way to go.

I think we were very lucky to get a break while this material was experimental that allowed us to order small things very cheaply and give us the ability to try many things - I'm sure Shapeways was not making a profit on some of them.

And we don't want Shapeways to go bust, do we guys?.........

But more than that - if you have a business strategy that relies on item X being available from supplier Z at price-point Z you are courting disaster.

One of the major abilities you need to survive in business is to be adaptable and be able to respond to whatever the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune throw at you.

And if your not running this as a business why are you complaining? your new toy has just got more expensive - so just buy less of it or go figure a way to make more money so you can buy more of it.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29636 is a reply to message #29634 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 19:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Quote:

true... but my cost per prototype just increased by 800% in many cases... so instead of ordering 20 or 25 different prototypes in a $25 dollar order... i can now order 4 or 5.

Just put your 20 Prototypes together in one STL file then the cost may even be less.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29637 is a reply to message #29570 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 19:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AotrsCommander  is currently offline AotrsCommander
Go to my shop
That's incredibly annoying. Because that renders the detail materials utterly useless to me. The $5.00 startup cost is enormous in comparison to the models I would (and have already) used it for.

The new price has basically increased the cost of the models by about 8 TIMES in some cases, and TurboCAD has a (unquantifiable) limit to the amount of detail it can convert across to .dxf before it just throws a wobbly.

A lot of the stuff I'd use FD for is a dollar or less (two or three at the outside; much more than that and it's cheaper to use SWF), so migitating that start-up cost to any degree per model would require probably ten-twelve models per pack. Which is not only too many for just one type (meaning it becomes more difficult to prototype), but also likely to run smack into TurboCAD's nebulous I-won't-convert-to-.dxf-tantrum limits. Hell, I can't get four cruisers in a pack, I'm never going to get eight plus corvettes. (I struggled with my last batch of fricken' fighters, because they were all curves.) And by that point, it's become way more expensive than SWF. The extra resolution is simply not even close to worth paying twice the extra. (Once painted, you have to look hard to tell the difference between two models I have, one in SWF an one in FD).

Case in point:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u172/AotrsCommander/th_SSAMissileSquadron.jpg

The two vessels with the red missile pods on pylons. One is SWF, one is FD. Can you tell which is which? I'm not even sure myself. You have to pick the models up and peer at 'em even when you have 'em in hand to tell which one is the supposedly better material.

It's really annoying, since the previous price was excellent. Heck, I wouldn't have minded it going up per cm by a modest amount, but that start-up fee is just way too much.

I certainly won't be ordering anything else in FD or FUD at that price.

That's a huge let-down Shapeways. I'm disappointed in you, especially considering the enormous amount of demand for the material. Doubly so after I spent the last three wargames conventions singing your praises about how Shapeways was revolutionising the wargames model industry and becoming competative with metal castings. You dropped the ball on this one, guys.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2011 19:33 UTC]

Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29638 is a reply to message #29635 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 19:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
tebee wrote on Fri, 24 June 2011 19:24

Packing multiple items together seems to be the way to go.

I think we were very lucky to get a break while this material was experimental that allowed us to order small things very cheaply and give us the ability to try many things - I'm sure Shapeways was not making a profit on some of them.

And we don't want Shapeways to go bust, do we guys?.........

But more than that - if you have a business strategy that relies on item X being available from supplier Z at price-point Z you are courting disaster.

One of the major abilities you need to survive in business is to be adaptable and be able to respond to whatever the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune throw at you.

And if your not running this as a business why are you complaining? your new toy has just got more expensive - so just buy less of it or go figure a way to make more money so you can buy more of it.

yes you need to be adaptable.... but asking people to adapt to a 20 or 50 % price increase is one thing....an 800% increase is a totally differrent scale of problem...

it's now cheaper for me to print many items in steel than it is in FUD.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29639 is a reply to message #29636 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 19:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
tebee wrote on Fri, 24 June 2011 19:27

Quote:

Just put your 20 Prototypes together in one STL file then the cost may even be less.

i have doubts that my software can even do that without crashing
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29640 is a reply to message #29570 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 19:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I know mine can't.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29641 is a reply to message #29570 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 19:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
This ... combined with the fact that i'm still waiting for the FUD parts i ordered 22 days ago to ship.... is seriously curbing my enthusiasm for the whole 3d printing thing....

i've been enthusiastically promoting shapeways to everyone in the 1:6 hobby... right now i'm not seeing much reason to do so any more.

i love the potential it has, and the shapeways community vibe is great.... but i'm feeling a bit disillusioned at the moment.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29642 is a reply to message #29641 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 19:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar phildlight  is currently offline phildlight
Go to my shop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk

Philip Light
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29643 is a reply to message #29637 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 20:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Aotrs Commander wrote on Fri, 24 June 2011 19:28

I certainly won't be ordering anything else in FD or FUD at that price.

Well like you said you can still do WSF. I'd say that is a positive from your comparisons of the two on the game table. Confused

Quote:

That's a huge let-down Shapeways. I'm disappointed in you, especially considering the enormous amount of demand for the material. Doubly so after I spent the last three wargames conventions singing your praises about how Shapeways was revolutionising the wargames model industry and becoming competative with metal castings. You dropped the ball on this one, guys.

I don't know, I think that is a little too harsh. It was a trial period i.e. test period with X amount of unknowns and customer variables. That is the reason why I did not order but sat back and followed all FUD related news. I was actually semi-worried the price was too low and after the trial period might be a little too high (not to mention misprints, sticking support material, overall detail/quality etc). Now that it is set, I think I am ready to jump in.

I feel bad for those who were banking on this to be near similar or same concerning price but in the end it was a trial period. I don't think Shapeways is out to "get" anyone or price gouge them, since the prices for the rest of their materials is fair and I think it can be presumed the same care and attention in setting the final costs of FD and FUD were the same applied to those in the past. I can understand disappointment (who doesn't) but it was that same worry about cost that kept me from getting my hopes too high until the price was official.

[Updated on: Fri, 24 June 2011 20:11 UTC]

Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29644 is a reply to message #29640 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 20:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Spoors  is currently offline Spoors
Go to my shop
OK, I just would like to ask a couple of questions. Has it been confirmed by Shapeways that the $5 start-up fee is per ordered model or per order?

So if I have model A, B, C & D and order one of each in one order, do just pay the $5 once or do I pay it 4 times, so $20 in total?

If it is the latter, the reasoning behind it is quite strange. The advantage of a material like FUD is that you can design & produce very small and detailed models. If you add a mark-up this way, that advantage disappears ...

And then for Shapeways customers. For us, the primary customers it is fine to add more models in one STL. For the secondary customers, the ones that do not do the designs themselves but just order from the shops, it will be an impossible task.

And if the solution is to combine a lot of parts in one STL, why can't that be automated in the order process before Shapeways sends it to the 3D-printing companies?

And also, if we all start combining orders in one STL, Shapeways will run into the same issues again. They will not earn the necessary cost via the intended start-up fee.

So, this does not seem to be the way to go ...

Cheers,

Jeroen

PS: You do not have to add sprues to combine several stl files in one - it can even simply be done with netfabb studio (freeware) , without crashing your PC ...
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29645 is a reply to message #29643 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 20:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
The free Netfabb Studio we are recommended to for checking wall thicknesses is capable of grouping STL files together I think.

Just open the first file, go to part/add to add the next one then part/move so they don't occupy the same space. Repeat as often as needed, than save as whatever.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29646 is a reply to message #29570 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 20:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Oh, I was expecting the price to go up somewhat. But on a scalar level, but not a massive hike up like this. (I mean, what amounts to a [B]400-800%/B] increase?)

After spending a great deal of time and effort saying how great Shapeways has been to everyone, and how it's the way forward for wargames miniatures, I'm just kinda torqued that Shapeways have basically priced a material that would have been useful and competative to the wargames model industry as a whole right out of the potential market, especially since I'd made a point of mentioning it.

Besides, if we don't give Shapeways some honest feedback, how will they know when they bog it up? (Or don't bog it up!)

Anyway, I've said my piece, hopefully when it will be at least noted in passing, so I won't rant any further.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29648 is a reply to message #29570 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 20:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bunrattypark  is currently offline Bunrattypark
Go to my shop
My reservations on all this would stem from the lack of absolute quality for the price. My FUD experiment with two tiny model buses in 'N' gauge was just a little disappointing, given the variable print finish (acceptable) and the sticky yellow gunk (unacceptable).

While I myself can deal with my own prototypes for personal use, and make good use of FUD, I see no circumstance where I could economically offer such models for general sale, particularly if the buyer destroys their expensive purchase trying to remove the sticky residue.

For now, I will stick with polished WSF, which so far I am immensely happy with.
Re: Final Negotiations on FD/FUD [message #29649 is a reply to message #29644 ] Fri, 24 June 2011 20:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
The start up fee is no different to WSF (spart from the actual $ price)... the limitation on shells in a single file is the number of traingles (currently 1 million).

The start up cost covers the clean-up costs, which for us designers who can create files with multiple models sprued or stringed together, this is not an issue. The start-up cost factors in when a small model is ordered by an outside customer... will they order, or won't they?

Form my stanpoint, I'm of the mind that creating a 'model' comprising of several individual small models, grouped together makes sense for customer orders and many prototypes sprued together makes sense for my own orders.

The above applies to FUD only.

FD is (imo) more fragile than WD or TD and doesn't warrant the cost, but there is another issue with WD & TD that's printer based... the model needs to be of a resolution to make the printer comply with the surfaces - create a model with big faces and the chances are that in WD (at least) there will be major stepping even on flat srufaces.

I've had models in all of the materials asides from glass, and for detail, FUD wins over everything... 'we' have just got to accept the rules and not take the mickey.

Shapeways are learning and adapting to their new materials, we should take a step back and do the same too.

Pages (4): [1  2  3  4    »] 

Previous Topic:Autodesk Photofly 2.0
Next Topic:Best way to glue FUD?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.