Home »  » Introductions » Hello from Museum of Small Things
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Museum of Small Things [message #29355] Mon, 20 June 2011 15:48 UTC Go to next message
avatar MuseumofSmallThings  is currently offline MuseumofSmallThings
Go to my shop
Hello,
Natalie and myself Leigh are from Sydney Australia and work together on designs. You may or may not already be familiar with some of our models. We had a shapeways shop called NullObject but decided to start over with a new shop called Museum of small things. With this new name we endeavor to bring many new designs to our shop and start taking time to connect with other shapeways members on this forum. In the past we never had time to spend on the forum but now we have had a change in work hours and hope to start spending more time here.

Kind regards Natalie and Leighindex.php?t=getfile&id=9515&private=0

• Attachment: Banner.jpg
    (Size: 69.03KB, Downloaded 205 time(s))

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/most
Re: Hello from Museum of Small Things [message #29507 is a reply to message #29355 ] Wed, 22 June 2011 22:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey guys, welcome!

Nice shop you've got there. Especially the Black Crown. Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Hello from Museum of Small Things [message #29551 is a reply to message #29507 ] Thu, 23 June 2011 16:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar MuseumofSmallThings  is currently offline MuseumofSmallThings
Go to my shop
Hey Ana,
Thanks. There is so much reading in theses forums to catch up on! Found lots of great info, plus many questions answered.

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/most

Previous Topic:New to the 3D printing world
Next Topic:I am new to shape ways but not to 3D modeling

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.