Home » Community » General Discussion » Gold not available on some models?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Gold not available on some models? [message #29246] Fri, 17 June 2011 21:23 UTC Go to next message
avatar baltimore  is currently offline baltimore
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
I'm not getting the gold plated option on some of my models, nor the antique bronze for that matter. Is there a minimum size or some other automated check that blocks certain material options?

www.Custom3dStuff.com
Re: Gold not available on some models? [message #29342 is a reply to message #29246 ] Mon, 20 June 2011 12:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I'm not seeing where gold and bronze have a different max size than stainless in the materials list, but yes there is an automated check for materials that aren't the right size.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Gold not available on some models? [message #40266 is a reply to message #29342 ] Wed, 14 December 2011 22:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
i'm still running into this issue.... is there a MINIMUM volume for gold parts?

www.Custom3dStuff.com
Re: Gold not available on some models? [message #40267 is a reply to message #29342 ] Wed, 14 December 2011 22:25 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
double post

[Updated on: Wed, 14 December 2011 22:40 UTC]

www.Custom3dStuff.com

Previous Topic:New bags and packing
Next Topic:Paint & Adhesive

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.