Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » Introductions » hello-
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
hello- [message #28793] Thu, 09 June 2011 04:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
hello all-
i am an illustrator and modeler by trade specializing in industrial and aircraft design.

i came to shapeways to better express my creativity and to earn a little extra dough.

i opened up shop a little over a month ago and i have just completed my own personal challange of creating 60 models in 30 days. it ended a bit differently then i planned but was successful none the less.

next i hope to successfully advertise myself so that i can generate sales. Very Happy

thanks

christopher

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com
Re: hello- [message #28943 is a reply to message #28793 ] Sun, 12 June 2011 19:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Christopher! Thanks for introducing yourself.

60 models in 30 days, huh? Pretty cool! If you're interested in generating sales (and making it easier for the Shapeways team to help by featuring your work) I'd recommend getting a few pieces printed, and taking some well-lit, nicely composed photos. The better your photos, the easier it is to drive interest in your work.

See you around. Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: hello- [message #28952 is a reply to message #28943 ] Mon, 13 June 2011 06:40 UTC Go to previous message
avatar christopherlowe  is currently offline christopherlowe
Go to my shop
that is what i intend to do!

i am also working on a project dear to me. this past December my sister in law was diagnosed with leukemia and my family has decided to throw her a benefit dinner, concert, silent auction to help augment her insurance for treatment.

i have decided to create some sort of pin or something to represent her fight. at this point it is the best i can do with my own talents to support her and our family in crisis. i am still formulating ideas but whatever i make i want it to show everyone a little of her incredible courage and faith.

that is what i am working on now. hopefully, soon, i can get several of my designs printed to demonstrating what i can do for customers through shapeways.

thanks

christopher

please visit my blog at...
http://chrisshopofmodels.blogspot.com

Previous Topic:Wings
Next Topic:New to the 3D printing world

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.