Home »  » Introductions » Howdy to Shapeways!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Howdy to Shapeways! [message #28510] Thu, 02 June 2011 15:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar Stevie  is currently offline Stevie
Go to all my models
I work here

Hi. I am new around these here parts. Hello. Glad to be here. I work at Shapeways in NYC. We are working hard on the website code. Besides that I hope to make some of my own models soon! I love working in the office because many of your wonderful models are printed and laying all over the place. Don't tell my boss but I would probably work here for free just because of that Laughing

Shapeways Web Developer
Re: Howdy to Shapeways! [message #28513 is a reply to message #28510 ] Thu, 02 June 2011 15:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ana  is currently offline ana
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Steve! Thanks for saying hey on the forum.

For everyone else, what he says is true. He can barely tear himself away from the toys in the office. Smile

Community Manager | Shapeways

Re: Howdy to Shapeways! [message #28523 is a reply to message #28510 ] Thu, 02 June 2011 21:11 UTC Go to previous message
avatar horst  is currently offline horst
Go to all my models
I work here
Who shouldn't I tell? Very Happy

Shapeways Front-End Product Lead

Previous Topic:total beginner: Never worked with 3D before
Next Topic:newbie intro

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.