Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » So how long does a co-creator model have to stick around in our shop?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
So how long does a co-creator model have to stick around in our shop? [message #28145] Wed, 25 May 2011 03:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar noesis  is currently offline noesis
Go to my shop
Every time someone orders a new ring size from me I upload the model for that size as a co-creator model. I thought it seemed like a great idea at the time to set up one model and have the size option be available with co creator (as opposed to having multiple listings, one per size) but now my "my designs" page is just ultra cluttered with every co-creator model I've ever made. Can I just delete them? Or do I have to wait till they've been made? Anyone have any feedback on this? Thanks!
Re: So how long does a co-creator model have to stick around in our shop? [message #28158 is a reply to message #28145 ] Wed, 25 May 2011 08:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
You mean that you can see the model's you have uploaded via the "my todo" co-creator upload to fullfill them?

It's not supposed to be that way. It happened to me a while ago, it was a weird fluke I believe. Best to contact customer service.

Cheers

[Updated on: Wed, 25 May 2011 08:57 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: So how long does a co-creator model have to stick around in our shop? [message #28199 is a reply to message #28158 ] Thu, 26 May 2011 04:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar noesis  is currently offline noesis
Go to my shop
Yes, that is exactly what I mean. I see EVERY single model I've ever uploaded for a co-creator fulfillment. Okay, that explains why I have never seen anyone else complain about this in the forums. I guess I need to send someone an email. Good to know though! Thanks virtox!

Previous Topic:limited purchasers
Next Topic:Rating System Improvement

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.