Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » I would Really like you to allow us to change our shop name
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I would Really like you to allow us to change our shop name [message #27598] Mon, 16 May 2011 13:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar uveros  is currently offline uveros
Go to my shop
When I started Shapeways user I accidentally used a bad shop name and now I noticed that I cant change it, Why is that?

Thanks
Guy
Re: I would Really like you to allow us to change our shop name [message #27601 is a reply to message #27598 ] Mon, 16 May 2011 14:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I don't know, "bgshnf" has a nice ring to it Wink
Can imagine it on t-shirts Razz

Send service@shapeways.com an email, they can probably help you out.

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: I would Really like you to allow us to change our shop name [message #27602 is a reply to message #27601 ] Mon, 16 May 2011 14:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar uveros  is currently offline uveros
Go to my shop
Thnx man Smile
Re: I would Really like you to allow us to change our shop name [message #28144 is a reply to message #27602 ] Wed, 25 May 2011 03:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar noesis  is currently offline noesis
Go to my shop
I agree, or at least multiple shops under one username associated with the site. I at one point pulled the plug on my first shop and started from scratch cause I didn't like my first name. I'd LOVE to have a whole other shop for certain designs I've come up with that have the same theme but don't match my initial shop's theme, but now I don't want to destroy or mess up any established google links or customer history I might have. I know Etsy is contemplating multiple shops, and Zazzle just rolled it out, it would be nice if Shapeways was working on something similar.

Previous Topic:Markup matrix broken?
Next Topic:limited purchasers

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.