Easter Holiday

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by RalphVdB, Apr 21, 2011.

1. RalphVdB
    RalphVdB Well-Known Member CS Team
    Hi Shapies,

As you all may know it is Easter on Sunday the 24th and Monday the 25th of April. On Monday the 25th our customer service department will be closed for the holiday.
    Instead of replying within 16 hours as usual, during this time it may take a little longer. Our production facility will also be closed on Easter Monday so the next shipment after the weekend will go out on Tuesday the 26th of April

Thanks for you understanding.

Happy Easter!

Cheers, The Shapeways Service Team

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
  2. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    Happy Easter Ralph and all the Shapeways team.

Happy easter to everyone!

:)

3. bitstoatoms
    bitstoatoms Member
    Hey all,

Here in Australia, The Land of the Public Holiday we have....

Good Friday

Varies according to lunar cycle.
    Friday, 22 April

The day after Good Friday Commonly referred to as Easter Saturday. Varies according to the lunar cycle.
    Saturday, 23 April

Easter Monday
    The day after Easter Sunday. Varies according to lunar cycle.
    Monday, 25 April

Anzac Day holiday
    25 April - if the date falls on a Saturday, the public holiday is observed on that Saturday. If that date falls on a Sunday that day and the following Monday will be public holidays.
    Monday 25 April

Easter Tuesday
    For 2011 only - due to date of Easter Monday and Anzac Day both falling on 25 April in 2011.
    Tuesday 26 April

(Holiday declared by Proclamation issued by Governor on 8 July 2010)

WOW, but as a citizen of the world I will be online and semi available most of the time...... Feel free to ping me on @shapeways twitter account.

4. 28396_deleted
    28396_deleted Member
    A little tidbit.. i had 5 sales of my Easter Pendant few days ago - it made me curious so i searched Google but couldn't find any remote relevance between those mysterious heads to Easter Holiday ... go figure..

5. stop4stuff
    Perhaps it has something to do with a Dutch explorer, Jacob Roggeveen who 'found' Easter Island on Easter Sunday 1722 ;)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  6. 28396_deleted
    28396_deleted Member
    "sweet!"
    He deserves a link on my page ;)

7. RalphVdB
    RalphVdB Well-Known Member CS Team
    Thanks for the history lesson Paul ! :D

8. stop4stuff
    I can't take all the credit - Google helped me loads ;) (<---- handy hint; click on the smilie)