Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » It arrived! » Swirl & Cherubim Rings
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Swirl & Cherubim Rings [message #26209] Tue, 19 April 2011 14:14 UTC Go to next message
avatar Action_N  is currently offline Action_N
Go to my shop
Two new rings, both bound for clients. Swirl is abstract, and designed to be adjustable for any ring size. Cherubim is custom-fit to the specific stone and ring size of a friend; the design is based on the cover artwork of Madeleine D'Engle's novel "A Wind in the Door", which depicts a cloud of eyes and wings.

Swirl Ring in stainless steel
index.php?t=getfile&id=8348&private=0

Cherubim ring in stainless steel, view 1
index.php?t=getfile&id=8349&private=0

Cherubim ring in stainless steel, view 2
index.php?t=getfile&id=8350&private=0

Cherubim ring in stainless steel, view 3
index.php?t=getfile&id=8351&private=0

Cherubim ring in stainless steel, view 4
index.php?t=getfile&id=8352&private=0

Regards,
Action N

"And though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

~ Ulysses
Re: Swirl & Cherubim Rings [message #26227 is a reply to message #26209 ] Tue, 19 April 2011 18:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Nice designs but how is the Swirl adjustable? It has been my experience that s/s does not bend as much as *snap* ...

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Swirl & Cherubim Rings [message #26242 is a reply to message #26227 ] Tue, 19 April 2011 21:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Charmed_Life_Designs  is currently offline Charmed_Life_Designs
Go to my shop
I assumed that the digital design can be easily adjusted to any ring size, not that the final model itself is adjustable.

When in doubt... Duct tape!
Re: Swirl & Cherubim Rings [message #26243 is a reply to message #26209 ] Tue, 19 April 2011 22:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Ah, gotcha, sorry...

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:Silver Earrings and Pendant
Next Topic:Knotted cog

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.