3D Crane

Discussion in 'My Work In Progress' started by DesignsbyALX, Apr 13, 2011.

1. DesignsbyALX
    DesignsbyALX Member
    I made the crane, especially for Stichting De Kraanvogel.
    By buying this model (only 20€!), you will support a good cause! The goal of De Kraanvogel, is to build houses, schools and hospitals in devestated areas. No years of planning projects, while people are suffering... my foundation means action! As soon as the nubers come in, we're going to build! And more, and more...

Please check my shop, and buy the model!

Thank you very much!

DesignsbyALX

2. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
    Hey DesignsbyALX, people in this section of the forums typically provide a picture right here in the thread. You may want to share one and help people get in on the fun.

Good luck with this project, and your organization.

3. DesignsbyALX
    DesignsbyALX Member
    I made the 3d crane, especially for Stichting De Kraanvogel.
    By buying this model (only 20€!), you will support a good cause! The goal of De Kraanvogel, is to build houses, schools and hospitals in devestated areas. No years of planning projects, while people are suffering... my foundation means action! As soon as the numbers come in, we're going to build! And more, and more...

Please check my shop, and buy the model!

Thank you very much!

DesignsbyALX Flock_cranes byALX.jpg

4. DesignsbyALX
    DesignsbyALX Member
    Made and rendered with Blender, my 3d crane!
    Kraanvogel_press$.jpg

5. Spongeinside
    Spongeinside Member
    Why is this in the 'it arrived' thread? There's no physical object.. Just some sales talk.. plus the picture shows a model way bigger than it actually is if compared with a $20 note, maybe it would be best to show how big/small it really is to give people the right idea on what they actually get when they buy one?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  6. DesignsbyALX
    DesignsbyALX Member
    You're right! The scale doesn.t match! But that wasn't the point. And for me, the bird arrived symbolicly... Anyways, you can see the actual size in the shop! And it's not just a sales talk, it's about helping others! Tnx for the feedback!

7. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
    Hey guys, I just moved this thread over to the "Work in progress" section of the forums ;)

8. DesignsbyALX
    DesignsbyALX Member
    Sorry, my mistake ;)

9. 9694_deleted
    9694_deleted Member
    No worries! ;)