Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » GREY DETAIL PLEASE!!!!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
GREY DETAIL PLEASE!!!! [message #24954] Fri, 18 March 2011 07:53 UTC Go to next message
avatar dkrentz  is currently offline dkrentz
Go to my shop
You can't see details in white, and black is too dark.
Grey Detail would be perfect. Please please please!

Re: GREY DETAIL PLEASE!!!! [message #25524 is a reply to message #24954 ] Thu, 31 March 2011 22:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ErkDemon  is currently offline ErkDemon
Go to my shop
Oh yes, a tasteful grey would be a nice extra option. But what shade? 25%? 20%? Darker? Lighter?

ErkDemon (Eric Baird)
Re: GREY DETAIL PLEASE!!!! [message #25548 is a reply to message #25524 ] Fri, 01 April 2011 19:14 UTC Go to previous message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
I also vote for grey detail.
Any other detail color (red, blue, green, brown) would also be ncie ....

More then 8100 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr Twitter
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD, How to Become a 3D Printing Entrepreneur
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once) More the 500 successful Products (Items&material printed once)

Previous Topic:I want to create my own lenses.
Next Topic:Postal shipping option, please !

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.