Home » Developers » Shapeways API » Welcome to the Shapeways API Forum
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Welcome to the Shapeways API Forum [message #24816] Mon, 14 March 2011 03:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar horst  is currently offline horst
Go to all my models
I work here
Welcome to our forum for the Shapeways API. Our API is going to expand in functionality as we grow, because we want to encourage data mashups and integration with other applications, whether they are mobile, desktop or web.

As of now (March 2011), our Upload API is functional, allowing you to write apps to upload your models to Shapeways. Much more is planned to come!

We've got formal documentation and code samples at www.shapeways.com/api, the central place to go when you're ready to begin. Then come back here if you have any questions.

Have fun!

-Ben

Shapeways Front-End Product Lead
Re: Welcome to the Shapeways API Forum [message #59959 is a reply to message #24816 ] Thu, 10 January 2013 03:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dittoblox  is currently offline dittoblox
Go to my shop
Can you recommend an app developer who is familiar w/ creating a user interface that will allow consumers to design toy accessories that can be converted to files that are compatible w/ your API?
Would you recommend http://www.digitalforming.com , and/or others?
Thanks
Brian Finn
dittoblox.com
Re: Welcome to the Shapeways API Forum [message #62445 is a reply to message #59959 ] Wed, 20 February 2013 09:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar gou3d  is currently offline gou3d
Go to my shop
Good Ben!

Previous Topic:Get Photos API Call
Next Topic:Introducing Developers.Shapeways.com

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.