Home »  » Buying » Disappearing order?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Disappearing order? [message #24493] Sun, 06 March 2011 03:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar Beetroot-chan  is currently offline Beetroot-chan
Go to my shop
I ordered a model a few weeks ago but it was rejected for thin walls. I've since updated and reordered the model using the coupon from the rejected model. At first I could see the order details but now they seem to have disappeared from my page.

Is this good, bad, or not meant to happen? Haven't had any emails from shapeways recently, soooo ...
Re: Disappearing order? [message #24499 is a reply to message #24493 ] Sun, 06 March 2011 10:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi,

please contact our Customer Support team at service@shapeways.com. They can look in to this for you.

Cheers,

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Disappearing order? [message #24513 is a reply to message #24499 ] Sun, 06 March 2011 19:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar barrys  is currently offline barrys
Go to all my models
I work here
Also note that canceled orders (which it probably is, since it got rejected on thin walls) will disappear after two days from the 'my orders' overview on the my designs page.

Shipped orders will disappear after six months.
Re: Disappearing order? [message #24537 is a reply to message #24513 ] Mon, 07 March 2011 14:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kontor_apart  is currently offline kontor_apart
Go to my shop
barrys wrote on Sun, 06 March 2011 19:47

canceled orders ... will disappear after two days ...

sorry, not true. cancelled orders disappear right away (which is no good).

Re: Disappearing order? [message #24845 is a reply to message #24537 ] Tue, 15 March 2011 12:27 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Beetroot-chan  is currently offline Beetroot-chan
Go to my shop
well, got it mostly sorted out. as it turns out, i typed my email in wrong, so the cancellation email probably never got anywhere to begin with.

also fixed the edges as according to the diagram, so now is only time for waiting.

woohoo!

Previous Topic:Night Black option for Strong and Flexible disappeared?
Next Topic:possible faster delivery?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.